FRK Another threesome this past weekend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dmtnt, Jun 20, 2007.

1. dmtnt

dmtnt Friends don't let friends early apex

Get this, it was my 12yo daughter's best friend's mom. :eek3: :mamoru:

Wifey and I had met her a couple of times in the past. We knew she was a party'er from her daughter telling us about times she came home drunk, etc.. Her and my wife became friends and started hanging out. She came to my band's show a few weeks ago, got plastered and wound up in the hot tub with us. There were a few other people hanging out with us after the show so nothing really happened other than some touchy-feely under the bubbles between her and I.

Fast forward to this past weekend. Wife and I went out to the local bar to see a friend's band play. Her friend came out and hung with us. She looked HOT in a nice black halter top, tight jeans, and heels. :yum: Her and my wife got a nice buzz (I was designated driver), then we headed home so I could catch up. :beer:

She had never been with a woman before nor had she ever been involved in a 3-some so she was a bit nervous. Afterwards she told me that she was doing it to get to ME, not really my wife but more on that later.....

To make a somewhat long story short, she came 4 times in 1/2 hour :eek3: In her past experience, she had only come from her clit and didn't realize that women are blessed with MANY different spots that can get them going. I found at least 2 others with both my fingers and my tongue. :naughty: She has the most perfect, Playboy-centerfold pink pussy I've ever seen on top of it. :yum: After the 4th orgasm, she looked at me in disbelief and told me that her entire face had gone numb!! :rofl: :bigthumb:

After she recovered, she gave me one of the most intense, passionate BJ's I'd ever gotten. It actually made my wife a bit jealous 'cause when she was done I came like a freakin freight train. :cool:

Now....the down side. My wife is feeling jealous of this girl because she's really hot and I had somewhat of a hard time concealing my attraction to her. To make matters worse, this girl is SERIOUSLY hot for me now. :hs: She ended up crashing at our place and the next day unbeknownst to my wife, she threw me into the bathroom and practically raped me. I stopped her (it was NOT easy to do) and explained that this wasn't cool as tempting as it was. She told me that she had no interest in my wife, she just partook in the 3-some to get to me. :eek4: She said she really likes my wife as a friend and felt bad but she couldn't control her desire for me. Flattering, but NOT good.....

I think my wife has picked up on this girl's attraction because she made it a point of telling me that she didn't want anything to "go on" this coming weekend between all of us. This girl is really amazing and while we've had some fun with other women in the past, I can't get this one out of my head. I love my wife and I haven't done anything wrong but I feel really guilty for thinking about this girl all the time now. It may be in our best interest to NOT do this again. :wtc:

2. chromemaro

chromemaro New Member

hrmm...seems to be some problem...pix are not loading on firefox :squint:

jk thats cool/ good for u

3. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

If you think this could turn into a problem (and it sounds like it could), then you already know what to do (or rather NOT do again).

Enjoy it for what it was, and move on.

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

I suggest praising your wife a lot in the next few weeks. You need to make her feel secure. Make sure she knows you love her and that she is then only lover you want. Seriously make a big deal out of the orgasms she gives you and also go out of the way to give her pleasure. Yes new pussy is exciting and a woman wanting to jump you is a fucking gigantic ego-boost...but...you said vows, your wife is your wife for a reason. Like Black of Night said, it was sex, it was great...now move on.

Note*** If my husband displayed an extreme over the top display of pleasure from another womans blow job, I still would want to be told I was the best...whether it was the truth or not, think of her ego too...

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd: :werd: :werd: and MF :werd:

6. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

thats why i fear the 3 some. It seems all the girl's i've hooked up with for fun etc... all the sudden wanna be my woman.

I'm currently happily involved and I fear this situation happening if we were to engage in a 3 some.

7. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Did you and your wife discuss the possible ramifications of this threesome before it happened? Are you "swingers" that normally do this?

8. Mr. Bungle

Doesn't sound like it. All the advice I've ever gotten from swingers or people who engage in threesomes or outside the marriage fun is communicate. Talk about it before, talk about it after and make sure there will be no and aren't any hurt feelings...drunk'n threesomes normally only go well in erotica.

9. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

:werd: /thread

10. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

like eveyone else said, communicate. if the above did not happen . . .

and if y'all decided to do it again, talk about it first, don't do it because you're drunk and less inhibited at that point.

11. dmtnt

Well I spoke to my wife at length about it and everything's cool. :bigthumb:

I ALWAYS make it a point to make 100% certain that the wife's cool with everything I (and 3rd parties) do. She knows I love her to death and I reiterated that to her last night as well as reassuring that she's the best ever for me sexually.

We laughed about the BJ in the end. That's not my wife's favorite thing to do, but she more than makes up for it in other areas. She even said that if I really want a bj in the future and she's not into it, she may even call this girl over to help me out. :eek3: :x:

My wife FUCKING ROCKS!!! :bowdown:

12. dmtnt

Yes, we always discuss everything beforehand. I have ground rules that I'm fully aware of and respect. I wouldn't exactly call ourselves "swingers" per se, we've done this a handful of times in the past, only with a 3rd female, and in general it's always been a fantastic experience for everyone involved. :cool:

13. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

based on what you said, rock on for you! :big grin:

14. Mr. Bungle

:bigthumb: good for you man, I hope everything stays cool.

15. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

This is why it's a bad idea to be doing 3-somes if you're in a long term relationship or married. Either side can get jealous and that just opens up a shitload of problems.

16. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Glad to hear that it worked out for you.

17. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

Getting jealous, etc, is from not commnicating enough or not commnicatin properly. Being in LTR, married, or whathaveyou should have nothing to do with it.

18. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

in my opinion, jealousy sometimes has NOTHING to do with communication and EVERYTHING to do with personal insecurities. I know because I can get REALLY fucking jealous.... and i communicate that rather well.;)

19. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

I thought about it again after I posted that (before you responded), and it doesn't really make sense... you're right, you wouldn't get jealous from not communicating, but you can help avoid other problems by properly communicating what you want and don't want from the 3rd party.

20. Dabman

Dabman New Member

coolest wife ever

21. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Very lucky man.

22. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

:ugh:

This is why people can't do threesomes. People can not handle the after effects.

23. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

read the whole thread :ugh:

24. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I think this would scream "he's lying to me" and the last thing in the world I'd ever want is for a lover/husband/whatever to lie to me about anything

I'd want to talk it out, figure out what to do about it, get on with our life and sex life and move on.

Never ever ever never would I want to be lied to, mislead, whatever. I can't think of a bigger insult to my ego than to have someone feel that they have to be dishonest with me to please it or inflate it.

25. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

right on