Another question based on a pic v.pic

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

This pic was posted in the main forum.

I've been learning about PUA/self-improvement/attraction for a few months now. I know about attraction switches. I know that looks really don't matter when it comes to attracting girls. I know about being a leader of men, having social proof, having confidence, etc.

But it never ceases to blow my mind when I see something like this:

This girl is gorgeous, and this guy looks like a complete fucking tool. Apparently he knows how to flip the attraction switches, but he also looks like a career McDonalds employee and I fail to see why a girl would even give him the time of day. Based entirely off of looks, it would boggle my mind if a grammatically correct sentence even came out of this guys mouth.

Am I jealous? Fuck yes. I'm the first person to admit that I am jealous that I'm not pulling chicks like this. But maybe if I have to look like that guy, I really don't want to... (not to mention I would get fired if I looked like him).

[​IMG]

IBhate.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

you and me both :hsd:

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well, I see two things going for that guy.

1. I was going to say he looks confident, but he really doesn't. He looks spaced out.

2. He has better skin/complexion than me.

2.5. I see the bottom of a biceps tattoo, which I think is trashy, but it seems that tattoos make > 50% of the female population wet, so I will let it slide.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Attraction does matter to girls.
    2. Your problem is that you just don't get it. Yes, that girl looks hot as hell....but considering she is dating that douchey looking guy there may be a number of things you don't actually think about:
    *Falconer, you are way too obsessed with looks. Which is ridiculous considering you have an even longer list of ridiculous traits you demand your potential gilfriends must have.
    *It's as if when you look at pictures of women who you are attracted to you immediately assume these women are perfect in some way. Just because they are hot doesn't mean they are remotely intelligent, funny, engaging, etc. You are basing far too much effort on 10's, because lets be honest, you're average looking.
    *After saying to yourself "Hmm, this girl always dates big steroid-using rich guys" or "Gee, why does this girl always go for that lame Guido-looking mother fucker!?" Have you ever really stopped and not thought about the guy and how he got the girl...but rather thought WTF is wrong with this girl? Obviously she has some issues and prefers meatheads or cares more about a guy spends 30 minutes gelling his hair and spending money on her. Why do you want to attract these women? And I know you'll say "I don't want to attract snobby bitches, I just want a hot girl."

But your latest threads are just you finding pictures of these women who honestly don't look like the girl next door (which according to all your stories of your ex's they seemed like nice girls) and instead are those materialistic women who just happen to be very good looking. And instead of questioning the women you go straight to bashing the men they date.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I really like her oufit.
    I adore that vest.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

A guy's social value can't be read from an image. A good looking guy will look high value - but may well turn out to be absolutely horrible with women in real life.

Your primary assumptions are all fubar. Everything you're looking for to gauge success with women is actually beside the point. Especially if you are trying to gauge this based on a still image.

What actually determines whether sex is in the works is much more about the process, than whatever you think it is about.

I think you're still thinking about female-to-male attraction from the male-to-female perspective.

With us, it's a look & know. I look... I know. (When I say "I know", I mean that I know I would like to have sex. [I am also generalizing. Of course there will be exceptions.])

In contrast, women have a much broader range of potential interests. They WITHHOLD the final verdict on first sight - which is the opposite of us, we who know the final verdict (want sex, or not) the instant that that curvy shape hits our visual cortex.

Even when girls see a guy who's hot... that often doesn't equal the girl being ready for sex, which should tell you something, should show you something about your primary assumptions.

From a girl's perspective there is just a sea of people, some of whom occasionally jump out and engage sexually. So, again, women have a much broader range of potential interests. (Generalizing again. Not every woman is like this; not every man has a penis; etc.)

Most of the girl's potential male partners don't capitalize on their own potential because they have too much social anxiety for that.

The girl who I'm in love with had the following first impression of me: JJJ is not one of those people I will be close to. Note the sexual neutrality. She didn't think, "JJJ is a hot guy who I will not be close to," or "JJJ is boring." Whereas my first impression was, "There is a very beautiful girl-woman." As it turned out she was more than just hot to me and I was more than just close to her.

I'm sure there's a more concise way of explaining this :o

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I said in the main forum that she's disqualifying herself by dating a guy like that. I think I forgot to mention that here. Therefore she's obviously not perfect.

That being said, it's no secret that a woman's looks are the number one indicator of her social status. On women, on society's scale (not necessarily my scale), looks trump intelligence, wit, humor, loyalty, ambition, etc. Therefore, good-looking girls essentially are at the top of the social ladder.

You make it sound like a bad thing that I want to date attractive women.

I'll admit that I'm obsessed with looks. I also have body dysmorphic disorder. I have a list of 100 things that are wrong with me physically that probably no one besides me would even notice (except for the obviously ones, like having bad complexion/skin). And I'd also rather be single than date or fuck a chick I'm not attracted to.

See the above paragraph on attractive women being at the top of the social ladder. Historically, men do not go "holy shit, that woman is brilliant! I want to fuck her!"

So finding a hot chick who is also intelligent/witty/ambitious/not in credit card debt is nearly impossible.

Good thing looks don't matter for guys, huh ;)

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff wrong with those girls. But that doesn't mean it can't piss me off that they're going after tools.

Yeah, i want a hot girl.

This is the second time I've done this. "latest threads?" At least be accurate in your accusations.

Hot woman --> top of social ladder --> shouldn't be dating tools. Isn't this like a rich, ambitious, millionaire CEO pirate ninja rockstar male model dating a fat chick? I have a disconnect somewhere.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think you're absolutely right. :hs:

I should focus on making myself worse looking until I get past this obstacle.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm disappointed in your responses. You pretty much just confirmed that you care too much about looks, and that's your biggest problem....Well other than your obsession with PUA and over-analyzing every situation :mamoru:

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's no secret I only want to date women who are very attractive. I don't think that's unreasonable.

You'll notice I've never made one of those "is it ok to fuck an ugly chick if I'm going through a dry spell" threads.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

No I get it. I wouldn't want to date an ugly guy as well. I just find it funny how much emphasis you base upon looks and how you use society as an example as if that makes it ok.

I just don't think in the grand scheme of looking at gorgeous girls you should attack the guys they date, but rather take a look at what that girl is probably like if she likes that kind of guy. That guy in the pic dresses in a way I can't stand, but I don't think he looks ugly by any means. He probably treats her like crap and has lots of confidence. She probably has daddy issues and likes men whose main focus is rap music, their hair and who make her work for their attention :dunno:

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

iwishyouwerebeer, what u talkin about?

Here is how real life looks.

In a group of 50 hot people:
    5 of them, you can connect with personally on a deep level.

In a group of 50 not-hot people:
    5 of them, you can connect with personally on a deep level

If you're going to fuck 5 of them... minus whale choose the 5 hot ones you can connect with.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

lol, where are those stats from?

I already said I get it, he wants a hot girl. Everyone wants someone they are attracted to. But at what point is Falconer actually going to obtain one? I've been on this site months now and I have yet to hear that Falconer got some good looking new girlfriend. He has the highest standards ever, yet he wonders why he is still single when he's gained all this awesome PUA knowledge :hsugh: Every other thread that has some guy claiming he thinks he might have to high of standards everyone immediately tells him to lower his standards. The same thing needs to be applied to Falconer yet I never see it said.

He's not even out there just to get ass, he genuinely wants a LTR. He wants a 10 with the entire package and in his mind (or at least from the pics he's posted) a 10 seems to be those really materialistic girls who notoriously date the same kind of guys, yet he wants to know what those guys have instead of taking a good look at the kinds of girls he likes. I really like Falconer and I want him to succeed, but I can't help get annoyed with these threads that are all the same.

14. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

I'm average looking and I've dumped hotter girls than that. I steer clear of the "hot ass, clear the room" girls these days....

I look for a beautiful girl that flies under the radar with goals, ambition, and results. If it so happens that one of those girls is a 10... Lucky me. :)

15. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

That dude looks to be in his element, once I get this handy cam I'm gonna start recording street sarges on a college campus to educate a few out there on just how easy it is. to have conversations with beautiful women and number close.

this is me
    http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00189/05/26/189366250_l.jpg

I would have to say I have above average looks but by no means am I a fucking supermodel. Looks just don't matter when it comes to attracting a female. If you have the confidence to approach women you will win eventually and score yourself a hottie.

However its the quality of your approach that really matters.. going up to a girl and saying hey what's up won't get you very far. Put a little spin on it

HEY!.. hold up for a second (walk up to her) so what's up?

shows you got some BALLS. and women love men with balls. Its one thing to obtain information about seduction and another to apply it. if all your doing is reading about it and nodding your head.. yeah that sounds good I should use that. And then let female after female pass you by leering at them. Your not only a creep but a spineless wussy that shouldn't even read up on this stuff unless you intend to USE IT.

so USE IT!

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

calm down man... its just a girl. a normal everyday person. she has likes and dislikes which, while probably not nearly as crazy as your own, are hers and hers alone.

you know what that guy probably has going for him? she likes the way he makes her feel.

17. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Girls looks matter soooo much more than guys looks. The way we carry ourselves and present ourselves means more than how we look. If you act like you know that girl has been checking you out and wants your nuts you can probably get her to start checking you out and want your nuts. Good hygiene is a must, but not perfect looks. There is a difference, just maintain what you have and go to work.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So...you're worrying about some random guy you've never met just because you see a pic of him with a hot girl?

Boo hoo

What a waste of fucking time.

Seriously Falc, gt off the damn computer, and GO LIVE YOUR LIFE!

You're feeding your own damn insecurity! I mean, come on, look at this thread. You're looking at this guy you have never even met, and saying "damn, look at this guy, he can get hotter girls than I can ever dream of. Poor me!"

Guess what? If you stopped looking for every fucking opportunity to bring up your insecurity, you would notice it less, and as a result, stop caring about it so damn much.

When you see a hot girl out and about, do you think "Damn, she's hot!"

I'd bet not. I bet you start thinking "Oh damn, she's so hot, but I could never get her, but some other guy who looks shady could". I'll go home and post on OT about it.

If you're not actively working against you insecurity, just bringing it up will feed it and make it worse.

Consider cutting off your internet access for awhile. Please. All these "boo hoo, poor me" threads are getting old.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

STOP BOLDING YOUR SHIT ITS FUCKING ANNOYING THANK YOU :)

20. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

wait wait wait wait wait... Whats wrong with banging some random tail? Falconer, are you still a virgin?

21. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

I wish you'd die, honestly. I hate reading your threads and replies but I don't pay enough attention to thread starter. I guess in here I'll need to.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol thats harsh ^

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think you completely missed the point of this thread. At no time were "random tail" or "virginity" mentioned. And no, I'm not a virgin. Thanks.

24. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

I get the point, but based on "I dont just bang ugly chicks in a dry spell" and "I only date hot chicks"... sounds like someone who doesnt get laid.

25. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

It sounds to me like your standards are higher than you can afford, maybe.

If you're looking for someone to have an actual relationship with, the chances of finding someone who's really hot, intelligent, ambitious, humorous, and all the other wonderful traits we all desire, are going to be pretty low.

I'm not saying you can't find women with these traits but the higher the standards the less you have to choose from. Then you have to take into account that most of those women are probably already in relationships. If you're looking for something immediately you probably aren't going to find it. It takes a while to find someone who meets all your standards.