another problem hoping for answer.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mustbehim, Mar 3, 2006.

1. mustbehim

mustbehim New Member

Ok guys. Within the past few weeks when I tend to masterbate my dick is not as hard as it can be. And when I tried to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time it was really bad because I could not get it up at all (no condom use). And in the pass when I am with her I am hard as a rock from just making out and foreplaying what is the problem? Am I masterbating too much? Also I have a stamina problem and usually cum within 25-30 secs. Before I went see my girlfriend that day I probably masterbated hour and half before I went to see her and again my dick was not hard.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE GUYS?

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I had that problem sometimes, but it was because I was too focused on not being a dipshit in the sack, instead of focusing on being attracted to the hot girl in bed with me.

Make sure you're staying focused.

3. mustbehim

mustbehim New Member

Any other inputs?

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You are masturbating too often. You have a refractory (recovery) period that grows longer as you get older. The more tired you are, the less in shape you are, the more drinking and drugs you do, the longer your refractory period will be.

Short answer - masturbate less, and especially not right before you see your woman, excercise more, eat better, cut out the crap food and drinks, get more rest, and be healthier, or any combo of these.

5. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

focus on the girl and the sex, not anything else...it's in your head. easier said than done, i understand that. but work on it.