TAT Another PA Question :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, Jul 31, 2004.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

well it's been 2 weeks and 3 days since i got my PA done and everything is going good with it. only a slight pain when the ring bends too much when i'm sleeping or something. well my girl was over lastnight and she jumped on me and started fucking around with me. not too long after we started we both ended up naked and her wanting me to fuck her. i told her if it hurts i'm going to have to stop. so i throw on a condom and all is good. after a few pumps the condom gets pulled nice and tight (a left a little room in the tip for movement) and starts hurting. the ring got pulled all the way to the right. i had to stop. she wasn't mad but i sure as hell was. everyone with a PA how long did you wait to have sex? i know they say 2 weeks and then use your own body's judgement which i was. i rubbed one out a few days ago to see if there was any pain and there really wasn't so i though i was in the clear. thanks in advance!

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I dont feel any pain.

I can twist it all around and it doesnt hurt.

3. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

my urethra > yours

:wiggle:

come down to Houston so we can do this nucka

4. phigity

phigity New Member

it wasn't my uretha that hurt. it was the hole under the head where it comes out at. i'll wait until next week sometime and see what happens.