SRS Another one bites the dust *long*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Boosh Dag, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Okay, I've been through this more then enough times and am doing alright with it but I thought it would be good to write it down where I can get some moral support. So here it goes.

Alright so I went to Australia for 6 months to study abroad last semester, best time of my life, hands down incredible. So on my srping break I see this girl that was on my trip on the first night, I didn't really talk to her for a couple of days but I knew the second I saw her that I'm going to get her. So over the course of the two week trip we talk and hang out and we instantly hit it off and that good stuff. We make out like once on the trip.

We happen to go to the same university in Australia and we end up hanging out a fair amount. I go into super creeper mode, I will not let this girl get away. So that turns into us have lots of late nights and long talks for 3 months and all we do is make out maybe two times over the course of the rest of our stay in OZ. Her last two nights she sleeps over at my place and I'm thinking what the fuck, why did this not happen sooner.

So we get back to the States this december, shes in Mass and I'm in NJ. I go up to Vermont for christmass with my friends every year so I tell her shes pretty much on the way and I stop over for two days on the way up. We end hooking up but it happened to be that week for her so we didn't seal the deal. So I drive up to vermont and we're talking constantly everyday and she ends up driving up to see me for a couple of days.

We get kind of drunk one night and before I know it we're having unprotected sex. In my drunkeness I ask if shes on the pill or anything and she says no, and God help me I stopped because thats the last fucking thing I need. So she gets mad at me for it. whatever.

She heads back home two days later. And I start getting texts and phone calls like cant stop thinking about you blah blah blah and we end up making plans for me to go back to her place for new years. I end up staying there for a week. The girl blue balls me every night for the entire week I'm there except for the last night...what the fuck.

So she drives down for a weekend I drive up for a weekend and so it goes for a coupld of weeks. My last trip up there was about 3 weeks ago, I went up for 5 days. Everything was great we went to parties and just generaly had a great time over the week, we finally sealed the deal, there was so much build up to it. But some of the things she said over the weekend really urked me. The big one is that although it is painfully obvious to anyone that we are hooking up she denies it to all of her roommates. So probably 6 hours after we had sex for the first time were sitting in the living room with her roommates and the subject of the last time you hjad sex comes up. I'm sitting right there and she says: it was 3 months ago with Ian (hot australian surf instructor)...it was the best sex of my life. I didn't know what to say I just walked outside and smoked a cigarett.

So by the end of the 5 days we we're starting to get on eachothers nervers just a bit which is natural when you dont have a second to your self for 5days. So I leave and then when I get home she all of a sudden doesnt want to talk to me. She just shut me out for like 3 days. The best part of it was that she was in New jersey 5 minutes from my house at a sorority confrences and just refused to see me. So after shutting me out for like 3 days she calls me and acts like nothing is wrong and then later texts me: Hey I'm really sorry about how I've been treating you the last couple of days I miss you xoxo. I kind of shut her down on the phone and didnt respond to her text.

A half an hour later after the text message she IM's me: so what? are we not talking anymore? And I tell her that I'm pissed off about what she did and she tells me that she got scared because she likes me so much and blah blah blah.

So the weeks have gone by and we havnt seen eachother since that episode and the texts have all but vanish, we dont talk much and my I miss yous and cant wait to see yous are totallly ignored and not recipricated when we talk. I feels over but I dont want it to be. I've hooked up wiht other girls in the last two weeks but nothing can shake this girl from my system. this should be so easy because shes so far away but I just though she wasnt crazy like the last couple.

Fuck it, encoreging words are more then welcome, and kudos to anyone who actually read through all the typos and the novel I just wrote.

Thanx OT.

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Well, First of all maybe one reason why youcan't shake her is because of the sex you two had.

We all know sex brings feelings for just about everyone.

My opinion is that if it's meant to be then it will happen.

Good luck.

3. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I just drove away from work with my cell phone and wallet on top of my car...there both gone...I havnt talked to this girl in 2 days which feels like forever....Im really about to lose it.

4. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Thanx man, I appreciate the pep talk. :hs:

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Oh... I just quit smoking 5 days ago...also not helping my mood.

6. 311-420

311-420 New Member

i give you props for not smoking, but this doesnt sound like the time to quit.

she sounds like a selfish bitch.

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Oh she is...and i think thats why i like her so much.....not good haah.

8. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

God I fucking hate this bitch, god damnit... Apparently she decided to stop talking to me, I IMed her: so we not talking anymore? After three days of silence and no responce, wow...fucking wow. I really didn't think this one was a crazy fucking cunt bitch but i guess I was wrong. she managed to be exactly what all the ones before her were, usless. After all this she just writes me off like I never exsisted.

9. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

It would probably be a better idea if she comes back into his life to just completely ignore her, and just act like you dont know who she is. If she confronts him, he just say something like "Oh, hi, I really have nothing to say to you, goodbye"

10. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

thanx guys...im doing really well with this compared to the lasst few times this has happened...I appreciate the support.

11. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Women and their games. Fucking christ.

12. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Well I told her off today...and I really don't feel good about it. Havnt had a smoke in 8 days though, I'm not going back to that. I need to get the fuck out of New JErsey for a couple of days, I need to break this routine. This girl has made me so fucking crazy.

Me: this went exactly how i thought it was going to go
    Her: so why the hell are you so upset, i was exactly what you expected

God dammit, what the fuck OT why is this eating me up inside? I know how bad she treated me, I know what a bitch she is, I know what a whore shes being and I can't stop feeling so shitty about it.

Sorry about the venting, I really appreciate the support from you guys.

13. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Stop all contact with her. Continue to not smoke.

Think of this girl as a useless cigarette butt... there are better things out there for you then what tastes like the bottom of an ash tray.

14. whatever

whatever OT Supporter

shes got her own head issues going on. her whole life shes put on the front of being a tough girl, mature, etc and just pushed people away who got close to seeing how fucked up/scared/childish she is. she doesnt trust herself and thus cant trust you. in her mind she can rationalize this where you cant. thats why its eating you up. it doesnt make any rational sense to you.
    just accept the fact that it was a front she put up that you liked, not her.

15. wack0

wack0 New Member

delete her from your buddy list of life. if you ever got this girl you would realize she wasn't worth any of the trouble. no one is.

16. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Yeah about an hour ago I told her to stop talking to me. And she got all upset and said she diddn't understand why we cant just be friends. I told her she hurt me and I cant just do that and to leav em alone. She said: so im just supposed to wait around till your ready to talk to me? and i said like im just supposed to wait around for you to tell me what the fuck is up? she had nothing for that. I finally just said it one last time for her to stop talking to me she said ok i said bye and hung up. Blah...im on the road to not feeling like shit. And this is day number 9 or 10 (i cant remember with out a smoke). I think im going to stop drinking for a while so as not to relapse talking with this whore or smoking.

The reason she stopped liking me in one day is because "i wa to intense" last time i was up and shes not like that apparently. Its all bull shit whatever, ill get over this just like all the others.

Thanx for the support guys.

17. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

im not expecting her to, and if she does shes getting shot the fuck down, I dont need her in my life. As shitty as i feel about this whole thing I feel pretty liberated. :bigthumb:

18. wack0

wack0 New Member

heck yes! nice work.

19. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I can attest to this because I am pretty much this girl except I don't really have casual sex...and I'm never really a bitch about it...I just pretty much "fake date" and friendzone every guy that is ever nice and shows interest in me. Girls like her (and me) are a lost cause. We'll always go after the wrong guys...so just chalk it up as a loss and be glad you didn't get in to deep.

20. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Well it's been 4 days since I told her to leave me alone. A small part of me wishes she started telling me shhe couldnt live with out me and all that crap, but no such luck. I'm feeling a lot better about myself since I told her to leave me alone. I've been cutting back on drinking a lot, been to a couple of parties and had like 4 beers through out the course of the night instead of my usual shit house drunk. I've also reasently started smoking pot again in small doses. It seems to have a great psychological effect on my mind set. When I'm high I can over analyse my siutation and come to terms with everything going on in my life as apposed to when I'm drunk and just become a drunk dialing blubbering idiot.

I've taken up the practice of sleeping with my exgirlfriend again for the last 3 consecutive weekends. I dated this girl before I left for australia in july. I spend the first month or so over there being broken up over her. I told my friend that I met in australia that I'm sleeping with her again and he said he lost respect for me because I said I was done with her and was never going to go back to her while I was in OZ with him. That kind of hurt but I dont see it as going back to her. Both me and her know whats going on, she complanes about the guy shes kind of seeing and dicking her around and I complane about shelly (australia girl) and then we have amazing sex. Its rebound companionship for the both of us, so I'm not seeing it as unhealthy. Actually I think its part of the reason I'm dealing with not talking to shelly so well.

It's spring break right now and I have nothing to do, I'm finding myself really missing australa and this girl. Nothing is going to make me call her but when you don't have your friends around or even class to keep you busy to lonelyness begins to build.

Just trying to keep myself sane with this post and give an update on the saga that is Pete "Big Lowry".

21. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

stay strong brother. And when I need help with doing the same thing you did, remind me that it turned out better for you.

22. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Good for you brother. I just gotta say I found once I smoke pot I get a really good look at my life. I dunno what the fuck it is, but the only time I truely see reality is when I'm stoned lol.

23. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

So I'm at work tonight and the band playing plays the song that was the anthem for the first night me and her hooked up. Now I'm drunk and I'm missing her so bad it hurts. That fact that I told her to piss off and not talk to me and she made no effort to contact me says so much...i wish this shit didnt have to suck so much...

edit: way drunk when this was posted....have no recolection of this post at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2007
  24. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

Stay strong bro, I use to do the same thing, I'd try to piss a girl off and get her to give me a reaction. Just forget about her, you don't want that attention because it will just make it harder for you to move on. Go outside for some fresh air, anything so you can keep yourself busy.

25. wack0

wack0 New Member

yeah lowry you need to get ur mind off this chick :hug: