GUN Another mall shooting...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Small Block LSX, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Small Block LSX

Small Block LSX BMW | N54 | LSX | Gun | PS3 | Parent | Night CREW

Here we go again!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/29/mall.shooter/index.html

CNN) -- Two people died and at least two others were wounded Sunday in a shooting at a shopping mall in Kansas City, Missouri, a Fire Department official said.

A police officer was wounded in a nearby incident authorities believe is related, Kansas City Fire Department Battalion Chief Joe Vitale said. He added that the dead include the original shooter.

The dead and two or three others who were wounded were at Ward Parkway Shopping Center, about nine miles south of downtown Kansas City, Vitale said.

Janet Coleman said she saw "a young man with a sawed-off shotgun" in the parking lot being chased by police.

"I could just see a blunt-sized gun bigger than, like a regular .44," she said, adding that she gained her expertise in weapons from watching "a lot of crime TV."

Inside, clothing store manager Lissa Young said "several rounds of gunfire" were followed by two customers who ran into the store and said shots had been fired. She said she immediately locked the doors and ordered the customers to the back of the store, where they waited until police gave them the all-clear.

Witness Queea Miller said the shootings took place in the parking lot.
    "I was in my truck and the gunman was two cars over from me," she told CNN. She said she saw the gunman shoot in the direction of a Starbuck's coffee shop. "Then after he stopped, he re-loaded and started shooting again."

She said that, during the shootings, she and her 18-year-old daughter "lay our seats all the way back and I got to praying. You could hear the shots going off again."

Then police, their guns drawn, began "coming from everywhere," she said.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

IBruger22

3. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Yes, Im sure shes an expert :hsugh:

4. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

my local mall has this on their website

and on the entrance to the food court i think it says the same thing. my issue is that the law states

it says that saying "weapons" are banned has to be posted at "all entrances primarily used by persons entering the building, portion of the building or buildings where weapon possession is prohibited" but it is not posted at all entrances, only one (which is the entrance i do not use) so i carry

5. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

i hate when people try to act all smart when interviewed by the media. there was a local cop shot in the neck trying to break up a fight in nashville. when the news interviewed a girl up there who just happened to be a nursing student she said:

"i stayed calm when he was shot. i went to his side and tried to keep him calm and, you know, monitored his blood pressure and stuff to make she he was ok."

i saw it and i was like :ugh: yeah i'm sure you keep a blood pressure cuff and a stethoscope on you in a club

6. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

:rofl: people get so full of themselves