FRK another lunch hour

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Oct 30, 2004.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I’ve been in a terrible mood this week. Too much stress at work and not enough recreation outside of work. My other story here has ground to a halt because I couldn’t get myself in the frame of mind to continue. After much consideration I decided that I needed to get laid. I've tried to hold off because I'm hoping a new playmate will be visiting me soon but I needed something today. A couple of people have mentioned that they enjoyed the last recount of my lunch hour so here’s the next installment.

I called up the guy I’ve mentioned here before to see if we could arrange a little hook up. He answered his cell and I asked what he was doing. “Going to mow another lawn. What’s up?” I think this is funny because he always knows what’s up. I never call him unless I’m in the mood to fuck. “I was just wondering if you would have time to work me in today?” I say. He sits there for a minute and I can tell he’s trying to figure out if he can rearrange his schedule so he can meet me.

Finally he says “What time?” I smile knowing that it’s almost impossible for a man to turn down free pussy. As I’ve said before, all he and I do is fuck. Nothing else, except he mows my grass. So we negotiate a time and I’m about to hang up and he says “You know I’m sweaty and dirty?” “Has that ever stopped me?” I say and I hang up the phone.

I get to my house ahead of him. I unlock the back door and go upstairs to get undressed. I hear him pull up and I’m already on the king size bed. I start rubbing myself. As he comes up the stairs and enters the bedroom door he sees me laid on the bed with my feet on the edge of the bed, legs spread and fingers working my clit. He doesn’t say a word. He just keeps his eyes on my pussy as he takes his clothes off. By the time he gets his shorts unbuttoned his cock is rock hard and the head is peeking out the top of his underwear. I’m still stroking myself and I say “Glad to see me?”

What he said made me laugh “Shit woman, I think you must be the Anti-Christ or something!” As I’m laughing he buries his head between my legs and starts licking my pussy and rubbing his face around like he wants it all over him. It takes both hands to get him out of it so I can say “Get your ass up here and fuck me.”

He climbs up between my legs and starts sucking both nipples alternately. I’m rubbing his head. It turns me on that his head is almost shaved. He has just enough stubble to feel good. I lick across the stubble and I feel his cock slide in me. He raises his face from my tits and bites my bottom lip as he buries himself in me. “Your pussy is so hot” he says as he begins to move in me. He smells like fresh cut grass and sweat and I lick his neck. It tastes salty.

“Let me ride your cock” I tell him and he puts a hand under each cheek of my ass and moves me up on the bed. “In a minute” he says and starts to fuck me. I wrap my legs around him and he raises up on his arms so he can look down on me while he fucks me. I start playing with my nipples while he’s moving in and out and it’s feeling really good. I put my feet back on the bed so I can move against him better and I can feel the orgasm approaching. “That’s it. Cum for me.” He says and starts moving faster.

“Goddamn” I say. He grabs one leg and puts it over his shoulder so he can really start slamming into me. That puts me over the edge and I start to cum. “Yes, fuck me!” I say, as the orgasm gets really intense. When he can tell it’s tapering off he lets go of my leg and presses himself against me. He’s moving slow now and he starts kissing me. The kiss is one of those long, deep kisses you really only have while you’re fucking. His mouth is over mine and his tongue is in my mouth, intertwined with mine. The kiss and the slow deep strokes are giving me delicious aftershocks. My body is shaking and I can feel the stress melting away.

He takes his mouth off mine and says “I’m about to cum. Are you ready?” One of the best things about this guy is he always asks me this. If I say no then he’ll stop for a minute to get a grip and then fuck me some more. I think for just a second and say “No, let me on top of you”

He rolls off me and onto his back. I straddle him and his cock slips back inside me. I start to rock back and forth. It feels fantastic. The second orgasm is always sweeter, not better, just sweeter. Not as frenzied. I start to move a little faster and he holds his hands up to me, palms towards me. We’ve done this before and I liked it. I put my hands against his and lace our fingers together. Then instead of resting on him I move my legs so my feet are flat on the bed and I’m squatting over him. I leverage myself against his hands and start to fuck him.

I think he loves the wet sucking sound this position makes. You can hear every time I go up and then back down on his cock. It feels good. I have him right where I want him. The muscles in my stomach start to tense and I can feel it approaching. “Cum with me baby” I say. I let go of his hands and go back to my knees so I can move against him. One hand is on his chest the other on the bed above his shoulder.

He grabs me and pulls me down to him as I start to cum. Now he’s fucking me as I fuck him. He kisses me and I’m in the middle of heaven. I’m cumming so hard and I want to say something but I can’t because he’s kissing me so hard. He stops moving under me and his body stiffens. He’s cumming, I can feel it inside me. He stops kissing me to throw his head back, straining against me.

As it passes for both of us I relax against him for a minute. Then kiss his chest where my head was resting. I look up and he’s grinning. “We’ve got to stop meeting this way” I say and grin back at him. “Yeah, in about 20 years” he says as I climb off him. I look at the clock and say “I gotta get out of here, get your ass up.” I head to the bathroom and clean up. When I come back in the room he’s on the edge of the bed putting his shoes on.

“Thanks Darlin” I say. “No problem” he replies as he finishes tying his shoes. I’m putting my hose back on as he slaps my ass and says “See ya” and bounds down the stairs. I smile and finish dressing. When I go out the door and head to the car he’s nowhere in sight. I love a man that knows when to get the fuck out.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  2. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

wow....yeah....I got a chubby...:bigthumb:

3. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

4. SimpleMethod

SimpleMethod New Member

that was extremely hot.

5. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

What an exhilarating story! :bowdown: