FRK another literary contribution (long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hunter Michaels, May 17, 2007.

1. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

this is my previous one from a while back. (here)

Ms. Shaw: An Intercourse, and a Disparity of Age​
    hmichaels​

Kathy Shaw was her name. Early on I didn’t know it. I only knew the name of her daughter, Mandy, whom I had fancied for several months. Alas that was not to be. It was by some unfortunate twist of fate that one of my good friends landed the enviable position of being the girl’s lover. It ate me up inside to know that he was the one being allowed into her bed. Allowed to feel, caress, and penetrate her in any way he could imagine. Her youth lent itself to the power of suggestion, a power that I had intended to explore more fully.
    When I was younger my positive disposition towards older women was very apparent. They appealed to me on many levels. Firstly there was the maturity factor. It seemed females that I encountered who happened to be older than I, had this innate knowledge of what they wanted. It was natural for the oldest to take the reigns, guide things, or teach if needed.
    I had seen Ms. Kathy many times before. She would often linger in the background when my friends and I hung out with her daughter. Ms. Kathy was always in the kitchen cooking or baking when she wasn’t at work at the local hospital. As a nurse she kept crazy hours. She would often be up all night when we stayed at her place. The first few times she would peek in, offer us food, and just generally get an idea of what was going on. It wasn’t long before she quit checking up on us as much.
    After several weeks she began entertaining this older grey haired man. He was clean cut, a respectable type, or at least that was the way he wanted to present himself. Like clockwork, at midnight when we came in, Ms. Kathy’s door would be shut and we could hear the faint sounds of sex. The man generally stayed till two o’clock in the morning before quietly slipping out.
    Many times I would be sitting on the couch watching television. Mandy and my friend would be in the other room. It was quite a surreal feeling. Sitting there in the dark, listening to the actions taking place behind closed doors. The sounds were so distinct and familiar. It was strange how they made similar sounds. There was something taboo, yet exhilarating about their mingling moans.
    I was half asleep one night, lying on the couch watching one of the various real estate infomercials. Ms. Kathy had come out of her room with a wine bottle in one hand, and an empty glass in the other. She was dressed in a lacey pink nightie that left little to the imagination. It hadn’t been uncommon for her to drink and enter the kitchen in the early morning hours. She had never been this blatantly provocative however.
    It had been a couple of weeks since the grey haired man had come around. Mandy had mentioned that he and her mother were, “going in different directions.” Mandy has said this using her fingers to establish the quotes. I basically gathered she wanted more, and he wanted less or perhaps more of what had become the status quo.
    Ms. Kathy moved from the kitchen and into the living room without a sound. She didn’t appear to be visibly upset, not terribly drunk. She finally spoke as she settled in on the couch next to me.
    “Where are they?” she whispered.
    “Sleeping,” I said.
    She shifted on the couch next to me, exposing more flesh. My heart fluttered and began to pound. I could feel the blood in my veins coursing its way to fruition. I couldn’t hide it. The look in her eyes told me that had been her intent; to excite and play with me. What do I do? I thought.
    I sat quiet, at first too scared to stare upon her. My vision focused ahead I caught glimpses in my periphery. I read her advances but dared not seize the opportunity she provided. Break the contact barrier, that’s what I should do.
    “You must have lots of girlfriends?” she asked. She leaned forward placing the bottle and glass upon the coffee table. As she turned to sit back the flesh of her thigh brushed against my leg. Soft.
    “Not so many,” I replied.
    “Why is that so?”
    “I like options.”
    Ms. Kathy smiled. “That’s a very mature way to approach things.”
    A weak giggle preceded her first major advance. She placed her left hand on my knee just at the point where my shorts ended. She wanted contact.
    As a reflex I asked, “What are you doing?”
    She retracted her hands just as the words were released. A feeling of inadequacy washed over me. I had always been nervous when it came to dealing with members of the opposite sex, but never to this extent. I wanted something to happen, but I wasn’t sure what and how to bring it about.
    I realized the problem was I was getting too caught up in the age aspect. I was out of my element, or so I thought. I knew I had to do something to shake things up. I needed to be more assertive. I squared up and for the first time managed to face her eye to eye. She held her eyes fixed on mine for several moments before she looked away. She shrank back enough for me to notice. A feeling welled in my stomach. My nervousness was gone. Courage had taken its place and supported me as I looked her over. Her demeanor had shifted, and I recognized the change. It was my first real introduction into the difference between dominant and submissive.
    “Pull it down,” I said. “I want to see.”
    My eyes were fixed on her ample breasts. From the disparity created between flesh and lace I could tell they were barely being held in place by the flimsy cups that pressed and bound them. They looked as though they could pour out at any moment.
    “You do it,” she said with wispy hesitation.
    “I’d like it better if you did.” I countered.
    Her eyes searched the deep recesses of the room. She was looking for either validation or courage. I could not decide which. What had likely started out as “what if” had quickly grown beyond the realm of her expectations; she was unsure how to proceed.
    Her pale skin glistened in the dim light produced by the TV. The once apparent imperfections of her skin blended with the light giving her skin a porcelain-like glow. She was more refined; statuesque, and unlike any other female I had known at the time. I swallowed hard. Just do it already, I thought.
    Her eyes once again caught mine as if looked her over. I held them upon her as she submitted and dropped the first strap. It fell to her elbow and exposed the top section of her breast, just above the areola. I glanced down for a moment and then back to her, eye to eye. She closed them as she let the final strap fall.
    “Afraid to look?” I asked.
    “Not like I haven’t seen them before,” she replied.
    I reached out and with a slight tug pulled the pink fabric down just enough to get the full view. Her breasts hung exposed creating a natural contrast against the dark. They were soft and smooth to the touch, and taking both hands to fully realize their circumference. I pressed them firm against her and let gravity take its course. Dropping back into place, I knew my hands were not enough to realize their potential.
    I slid my hands from her breasts down to her waist. Ms. Kathy opened her eyes as I applied pressure and pulled her underneath me. I took a mounted position above her and slipped between her now outstretched legs. My mouth found her chest and explored her soft mounds of flesh. She tasted of salt and peach passion bath wash. As I ran my tongue around the perimeter of her nipple she ground her hips forward. The grinding intensified as my tongue traversed her naked chest and neck. Mouth to mouth and groin to groin, I could feel the trembling in her thighs and the wanton desire in her tongue. She pushed upwards with my body offering the only resistance. She let out a slight moan and then a muffled gasp as her wandering hands found their mark in her moist panties.
    Our bodies writhed against one another, with each of us finding mutual satisfaction to our liking. Gone were any pretenses or feelings of inadequacy. In those moments we breathed as one. Our thoughts and desires conjoined. It was my mouth and her hands working in unison to brought about the pleasure that had eluded her for weeks.
    “Nothing can replace the warmth and feeling of another body,” she had said just before the pleasure of orgasm rushed through her. Muscles twitched and flexed throughout her body. Her back arched upwards sending even greater pressure into my groin area. My cock throbbed uncontrollably, bound by the sturdy fabric that created a thin barrier that separated our most private of parts.
    With a quick single motion I brought some relief as I unbuttoned my jeans. Ms. Kathy slowly brought her hand to a methodical stop. A deep breathe out and her gaze found its way back upon me. Glancing at me and then down she slipped her hand from her and then through my boxers and onto me.
    “My, oh my,” she said as she exposed me. Her hand grasped the girth of my cock and she proceeded to massage back and forth.
    “You’re mouth,” I said.
    She stopped. I could see the decision being made in her eyes. She knew she had already crossed the line and went further than she had intended.
    “Nothing more than that,” she offered.
    In a swift motion and entwined as one we managed to reverse our positions. She slipped my shirt off over my head and then pulled my pants down to my knees to for easier access. She started slow with my chest, mouth, and then downwards. She traced the outline of my hips, then inner thigh. Even at this point she was teasing. I grew impatient however, with my hand on her head I guided her mouth over and with my other hand filled it with my cock. She playfully slapped at my hand as she took over.
    The velvety skin of her breasts slipped back and forth against my legs as she worked. I could feel her erect nipples, had they had been knives they would have plunged deep into my flesh plunging deeper with every stroke. Her tongue played along the flesh of my cock and then farther down. With a steady hand she kept pressure on me as she placed my balls in her mouth. Working them with her tongue, she released, then proceeded to run her tongue up my shaft and took the head in. Down she went on it, then back up again in rapid succession.
    “Want me to let you know when?” I asked. Letting girls know when I was about to cum had been a prerequisite for every other blow job I had gotten. To my surprise she nodded her head, an emphatic NO.
    While she worked, I kept my hand firmly on the top of her head. Grabbing a hand full of hair gave me the control to guide her which ever way I wanted. The site of her taking me into her mouth coupled with the feeling of her soft flesh between my legs brought me nearer and nearer to climax. Her hands aided her toward that end but also found time to wander the length of my body. Her left hand finally settled in her vaginal region, her fingers probing deeper inside.
    Her right hand working in unison with her mouth brought me to climax. As my semen released inside the sensation was cold at first before quickly warming. The contours of her mouth played with my sensitive member as she drank me in. I was soft by the time the flesh of my cock breathed open air. Ms. Kathy flashed me a sheepish smile before turning around and bringing her head to rest on my thigh. She ran her cheek against the inner portion of my thigh. Settling in on what must have been the most comfortable point she turned her attention towards the television and asked. “Is there anything good on?”

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Nice... I am so glad that people are sharing their stories. We have some mighty fine writers in FS.

3. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Great story.... another lucky one to have a "relationship" with and older women. Love how it ends.

Did her daughter or your friend ever find out what went on that night?

4. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

Both eventually found out, although seperately. My friend was pissed because he felt like he missed out. Was one of those things where we both preferred what the other had I suppose. I eventually went out on a couple dates with the daughter but nothing really came from it. She was a bit too high maintenance for my tastes. While we were dating though, we went out one night, got drunk and had a heart to heart so to speak. She beat around the bush a bit but finally managed to ask if anything "wierd" had happened with her mother. Of course I told her a cleaned up version. She seemed fine with it, but it bothered me. She never said anything about it. I actually saw both of them out at a local bar a couple of weeks back. First time I have seen them together since high school. Talk about awkward. lol

5. Dr. Cool

Dr. Cool PHD in AWESOME

"vaginal region" reads like a general's map to me, other than that, good story