another kegels thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

i know theres probably been a billion of these, but i just want some detailed answers from each individual.

have you done kegel excercises? if so, for how long and did they hep improve your sex life? if so, did they help alot? or just a little.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*waits for Yail*

3. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

I can't really help myself much. I started a week ago with some stuff from askmen.com, I have no sex life because I'm only 15, and I haven't yet attained a multiple orgasm (of course).

On the other hand, my erections are becoming stronger, (i.e. they can 'weight lift' by bobbing up and down) and I can feel the muscle itself growing. So I'd say it helps.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I've been doing them off and on for awhile now.

There is no doubt that these exercises have increased the size, firmness, and overall quality of my erections.

Additionally, I'm able to last much longer during intercourse and have much greater control over my ejaculations. On about 3 occasions, I had an orgasm without ejaculating (male multiple orgasms).

What I've found is that I will do them regularly for awhile, my performance will be very good, then I slack off for awhile and my performance comes "back down to earth" so I start up with the kegels again.

What has been working best for me lately is starting off with 100 straight reps. I do 100 quick, hard squeezes in succession without holding.

Next I'll do squeeze and holds. I go with whatever rep and set scheme fits my muscle strength that day, and also fits into the amount of time I have.

Something strange I've noticed is that if I don't do them for awhile (maybe a couple of weeks), then I do them one day, it seems like the next day or maybe later that day I'll have one of the best erections ever and I'll be able to fuck literally for as long as I want and have almost complete control over my ejaculation.

Recently I did my kegels then masturbated. My wife showed up unexpectedly later and we got sexual. My second erection was even better than the first, which normally is not the case. And I didn't have any trouble getting it up the second time. At my age (31) I usually need quite a bit of recovery time, and usually its one and done.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

when you say control, could that be taken to speed things up in addition to lasting longer? :o

6. Sexican

Sexican New Member

bump plz ;0

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

yep.

had a quickie with the wife this morning, i got off after about 5 minutes of penetration

i easily could have gone for an extended period of time had that been our choice and we had more time

8. Eclipsed830

Eclipsed830 Active Member

Do you guys have any good hints or tips on doing kegels? Everytime I try to do it I feel like I end up screezing my ass instead :rofl: I don't think thats right. :o

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You can tell you're doing them correct because your dick will move every time you flex.

You feel your sphincter contracting as well. That's normal.