FRK Another foray into Erotic Literature

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexypony, Jun 14, 2005.

1. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Well, I couldn't keep my mind from coming up with new stuff, so here is another story from me. Enjoy.

CHAPTER ONE

I am a single 40+ bachelor living in a large city in Texas. I lead a fairly normal life, working 40 hours a week as a manager. Being single, my sex life is minimal. I lead an active lifestyle and have many friends, both male and female. I am bi-sexual, so I know how to please both sexes. In fact, it was one of my gay friends who got this ball rolling.

After attending a basketball game, my friend and I come back to my place. Not intending to seduce or be seduced, I am surprised when the conversation turns to sex. “You know what you need, you need a fuck-buddy,” Curt says. “What the hell is a ‘fuck-buddy’?” I reply. “A fuck-buddy is gayman’s lingo for a casual, non-committal sex relationship. The point is purely sexual pleasure,” he explains. I look at him with questions in my eyes. “It’s like this, say I am really horny, but don’t have a steady date. I have a number of other people that I can call to hook up for just sex. It doesn’t have to be fucking, it can be just sucking, sort of like what I want to do with you now.” I have been with Curt sexually before, but it was so long ago I figured he had just accepted the fact that we wouldn’t be together. It has been a long time since I was with a woman (or guy, for that matter) and rosy palm is getting boring. Curt looks me in the eye and says, “Please let me suck you, I have been dreaming of your cock since I walked in on you in the shower.” He had let himself into my apartment and walked into the bathroom at the exact second I pulled the shower curtain over. I was dripping wet, and he was kind of embarrassed.

Having had a few beers at the game, I am in a loosey mood, so I say, “What are you waiting for, get over and have at it.” Curt comes over to where I am standing by the kitchen sink. He stands in front of me and, looking me in the eye, starts to unbutton my jeans. While he is doing that, his lips come closer to mine, finally planting themselves for a long kiss. He finally gets all of the buttons undone and slowly squats down, breathing deeply as he goes down my chest. Curt hooks his fingers in my belt-loops and slides my jeans to the floor. “I love it when you wear these string bikini underwear, it shows you package perfectly,” Curt comments. We workout regularly, so he sees my underwear in the gym. Leaning forward, he nuzzles the fabric of my underwear, breathing in the scent of my crotch. Moving the fabric aside, Curt releases my hardening dick and sucks the head into his mouth. Sucking like a baby on a bottle, Curt gets my cock to full erection, and then opens his mouth wide and slides my cock all the way to the back of his throat. Drawing back, I feel his tongue piercing on the underside of my dick, the ball rubbing right up the center.

Taking my cock from his mouth, Curt sticks his tongue out and hooks the stud on his bottom teeth, pointing the top ball at my pee hole. Hold me still, he inserts the ball into my urethra and fucks my dick with his jewelry. It is a unique feeling, not unpleasant, just unique. Curt finishes with that and once again sucks me deep into his mouth, flexing is throat and jaw muscles, massaging my member. I hold the sides of his head and slowly fuck his mouth, varying the tempo to keep him off guard. Curt squeezes my balls and runs his hand toward my ass, but I squeeze my cheeks together, not wanting that at this moment. Getting the hint, he runs his hand up my belly and grasps my left nipple, rolling it between his fingers and pinching it hard. The combination of Curt’s mouth and his hand on my nipple gets a soft moan out of me, which only encourages him to suck and pinch harder. Remembering an experience we had on a beach trip years ago, I start to talk dirty to him, telling him to suck me and squeeze my nuts. He places my balls in palms of his hands and starts to rub them back and forth, rolling my nuts like he is making a meatball. He continues this motion and pulls down at the same time, stretching my scrotum tight.

As I approach my orgasm, I go silent and enjoy the sensations of Curt’s mouth on my dick. Sensing that I am near to cumming, Curt slows his strokes and makes them deeper, kneading my balls at the same time. Letting my head roll back, my orgasm wells up from the depths of my balls, filling Curt’s mouth with cum. Curt eagerly milks my cock to get all of me that he can, and then loudly swallows, smacking his lips as he finishes and releases my cock. Looking up at me, he says, “That is what a fuck-buddy does.” Curt rises and lightly kisses me again, allowing me to taste my salty cum on his lips. My hand slides to the crotch of his Dockersä to feel his hardness. Backing away, he says, “Nope, not tonight, I am already promised to another.” He explains that he has plans to hook up with a limo driver and have raw gay sex in the back. I thank him for the blowjob and say that we need to hook up for real sometime, both he and I knowing that that will probably not happen. Cleaning myself with a washcloth, I wish he would stay, but he is insistent about meeting his other friend.

I live in an adults only condominium complex, with the people ranging from their twenties to their seventies. A high brick wall encloses the communal pool and it is not at all unusual to see topless and nude sunbathing. There is also a fitness center with a Jacuzzi and sauna. I keep myself in decent shape with weightlifting and martial arts, having just received my blackbelt. The day after my encounter with Curt was a busy one, with meeting after meeting and clients waiting on the phone. I get home at around 9:00 pm and head for the gym to unwind. I am pleasantly surprised to see that I am the only one in there tonight, giving me full access to all of the equipment.

I am about halfway through my workout when the door opens and a young woman walks in. She is dressed in denim shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top, topped off with white high heels. I have seen her at the pool sunbathing topless, her breasts completely natural and perfect at about a 34C size. Her hair is dark brown with highlights and is curly to her shoulder blades. I am sweaty from my workout, so I do not hold much hope for anything happening, besides, I come to the gym to workout, not socialize. We exchange greetings and I continue with my workout. I am doing leg curls, lying on my stomach and hooking the weight with my heels, and flexing my legs. The bench for this machine places my ass in the air. I start my set and hear a different sound than what I used to. I open my eyes and see the woman in the reflection in the mirror. She is looking at my ass and licking her lips. I continue my set and then get up. She is now on the stair-climbing machine and says, “Can you show me how to use this?” Walking to the machine, I say, “Sure, but you’re not exactly dressed to work out.” “Yeah, I know, but I just found this place and wanted to look around, so here I am.” I introduce myself and she tells me her name is Laura. I show her how to work the machine, and then return to my workout. Laura stays on the climber and slowly starts it up. Her ass is perfectly shaped, but her high heels accentuate it nicely.

I finish my workout and she is still on the machine. To cool down, I walk slow laps around the gym, stepping in front of the climber.

“Why did you do that?” Laura asks.

“Do what?”

“Walk in front of me.”

“Well, I didn’t want to be rude and have you think I wanted to look at your ass.” (Which, by the way, I wanted to do desperately.)

“But I want you to look at my ass,” she says. I chuckle and continue my lap. The next time I come to the stair-climber, she has managed to turn around and is now working on it backward. Stopping my walking, I look at her, because I have never seen anyone do that. “I have to pee,” she says. “The restroom is right….” I don’t finish my sentence because she closes her eyes and starts to pee herself, the dark stain spreading across the front of her denim shorts.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  2. BiteMe

BiteMe New Member

Once again you have sent me wild with your amazing stories! Awesome job dude you should go profesional :bowdown:

3. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

what happens next..................!!

4. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

you spoil us!

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

bump for day... you've done it again my dear... I'm hooked :naughty:

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

That was hot!!!

Although I have to admit the very last part made me :mamoru:

7. sexypony

sexypony New Member

CHAPTER TWO

Stopping in my tracks, I watch as Laura continues to relieve herself, her head tilted back and a smile on her face, a small rivulet of piss running down the inside of her left leg. I do not normally find this appealing, but Laura looked fantastically hot as she peed herself. Finally finishing, she looks right at me and says, “There’s more where that came from, if you’re interested.” Still in a stunned state, Laura steps off of the machine and walks in front of me. Taking my hand in hers, she places it on the wet spot.

“Feel how hot this is, and the how wet.”

“Mmm, very hot.”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes,” I reply, barely able to speak.

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“I don’t know you.”

“So? Do me now, right here. It’s late, no-one will disturb us,” she purrs. Laura turns around and unbuttons her shorts, letting them fall to the floor with wet ‘PLOP’. She is wearing a green thong, soaked with piss and nearly transparent, showing a neatly trimmed square of pubic hair. Walking to the lat pull down station, she bends over and puts the maximum weight on the machine. Turning back towards me, she grabs the bar and raises one leg on the seat, saying, “What are you waiting for?”

Walking slowly to her, I kneel down and reach to pull the soaked thong aside. Pulling her hips back, she says, “Use your teeth.” I drop my hands and plant my face in her moist crotch, the taste of urine a completely new one. I snatch the fabric with teeth and pull the thong down, more piss getting in my mouth as I do so. Laura steps out of her thong and I approach her pussy again, my tongue extended. Tilting her hips back, Laura’s pussy is exposed for my taking. My tongue flicks her labia, and then I touch her clit. Looking up, I see her watching me intently, the tip of her tongue between her teeth. I make I point with my tongue and dive into her, covering my face with her juice and her pee. She moans, “Ohhh, yes, that’s it, lick me good.” Reaching behind her thigh, I swing her leg over my shoulder, and then grabbing a handful of luscious ass, I lift her and she swings the other leg onto my shoulder, so that now she is hanging from the bar and I am forcing my tongue into her pussy.

Briefly stopping my tongue action, I lift her ass above my head, and then I drop my left hand to rotate her on the bar. When I finally have her facing the floor, I put my shoulders under her hips and stand up. Laura realizes what I am doing and says, “Brace yourself.” I place my right foot slightly forward and she drops her right hand off of the bar. Letting go of the bar, Laura catches herself on my hips and then slides my shorts and jock strap down, exposing my hard cock. Wrapping her lips around the head of my dick, she sucks in, only able to get about half of me into her mouth. I wrap my arms around her waist to support her and redouble my licking efforts, thrusting my tongue into her cunt in time with her strokes on my cock. I look in the mirror at the sight of us, her ass in the air and her legs crossed at the ankles above my head. Laura’s hair swings with her sucking motion, brushing against my knees.

Shifting the focus of my tongue to her clit, Laura lets out a low moan against my cock, sending vibrations to my nuts. Sucking Laura’s clit into my mouth, I begin to rapidly flick my tongue against her nub. She moans louder, obviously enjoying my motions. Laura’s legs soon start to quiver, and she releases my cock as her breathing comes in gasps. I speed my tongue up and send her over the edge. She is alternately screaming, laughing, shaking her legs and biting my thighs as her orgasm reaches its peak, and then slowly drops off.

I walk the few steps to the leg curl station, where Laura walks her hands across the bench as I lift her legs over my head and bring them down, placing her knees on the bench. The bench is shaped like an isosceles triangle to isolate the hamstrings. Laura has her upper body on the long end and her knees on the short end, placing her ass perfectly to fuck her. I brace myself against the footpads and take my cock in my hand. It is slick with her saliva, and I add some of my own. She is looking back at me, swaying her ass and pussy back and forth. I move my hips forward and slap her cunt with my cock, eliciting more laughs and moans. I speed up my slaps and then pop the head of dick just inside of her. She gasps as I enter, and looks back longingly, saying, “Come on, get it in, fuck me now.”

I slowly slide myself into her wet pussy, holding it there when I have penetrated her fully. “Come baby, fuck me now, quit teasing me!” Slowly I stroke my cock in and out, hearing her juices make a squishing sound. I pick up the pace and soon she has her eyes closed, moaning, “Yes, that’s so good. Harder, fuck me harder.” I pick the speed and the force, slapping my hips on her ass, my balls swinging through to slap her clit. Pounding her hard, she lifts her left leg off of the bench. I grab it behind the knee and, stopping my thrusts for a moment, I lift it up and onto my shoulder, rolling Laura onto her side. Wrapping my arm around her thigh, I start pounding again. She rolls her eyes back and opens her mouth, grunting with each stroke. Reaching her hand to her clit, she slaps it with each stroke. Taking a hint, I smack her ass a couple times, reddening it nicely. Before long I am ready to cum and start a low growl deep in my belly. Laura is reaching her second orgasm, and her slapping her clit brings it in a rush. She squeezes her pussy during the orgasm, taking me over the edge and I fill her cunt with cum.

After a couple of minutes of lying still, we catch our breath and I pull my now limp dick from Laura. Helping her to stand, she leans in gives me a peck on the cheek, saying, “Thanks, that was great. We should get together again.” “Huh?” is my response. “Yeah, we should hook up again, you’re a fun fuck. We could get into some seriously freaky stuff,” she says as she bends down and picks up her thong and shorts.

“But we don’t know each other,” I counter.

“Yeah, you said that before, but it didn’t stop you, did it?”

“No…..”

“Good, than I’ll leave you a note about when we can arrange something.”

“You know which unit I’m in?”
    “I know more about you than you think,” she says, winking at me and turning towards the door, not having bothered to put her underwear or shorts back on.

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Haha! Crazy pee pee lady turned out to be freaky in a GOOD way. Woo hoo!!! I love it!!!

:bowdown:

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i laughed when she pissed herself... I automatically thought "she's goign to have him lick it up...."

10. sexypony

sexypony New Member

CHAPTER THREE

I just stand with my mouth slightly agape. I had just fucked this beautiful woman and she says ‘Bye’ and walks out half naked? What the hell is this all about? I compose myself and walk back to my condo (fully clothed) mulling this over in my mind like a movie reel. Getting to my place, I try to relax and put it out of my mind, taking a hot shower and then trying to meditate. Buddha isn’t working; I just keep seeing the image of the dark stain on Laura’s shorts and seeing her bent over the bench. I give up trying to meditate and lay on my futon, slowly stroking my cock. I have to relieve myself, or I am not going to be able to sleep. I get my slim vibe out and some lube, and then lie on my side and slowly insert the vibrator in my ass. I turn it on to its highest setting, adjusting it until it hits my gland, hardening my cock fully and causing the pre-cum to flow a bit. Rolling back over, I resume the strokes on my cock, rubbing the clear liquid coming out into the head, and then put my finger in my mouth, enjoying the saltiness. I see Laura hanging from the lat bar and start taking long strokes from my balls all the way up. My other hand alternates between pinching my nipple and squeezing my balls. The vibrator is doing its job and I start to approach the climax of my self-satisfaction. I feel myself getting ready to cum and squeeze my cheeks together, lifting my ass off of the futon and putting all of my weight on my shoulder blades. I thrust my hips up as I ejaculate, grunting like an animal, sending the stringy ribbons of cum down my stomach and chest. Milking my cock to get all of my cum, I pull the vibe out and lay back down, my breathing heavy. Raising my hand to my mouth, I lick the thick, white liquid from my fingers, rolling it over my tongue and swallowing it. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Rolling over, I slap my alarm clock, wondering if I dreamt the events of last night. The sticky mess on my stomach is a clear indication that I did not dream it. After cleaning myself up with a washcloth, I go on my morning run, still trying to clear my head. Maybe I should just count my blessings that I got laid last night with no strings attached and leave it at that. I decide on that course and finish my run strong, working hard to wind myself as form of restitution. I am walking toward my unit after my cool down and a yellow Porsche GT3 comes around the corner, Laura behind the wheel. The car slows, the window comes down and Laura blows me a kiss before punching the gas and squirting through the parking lot. So much for leaving it at that.

Driving to work, my cell phone rings. “This is Lee,” I answer.

“Nice truck.”

“Excuse me?”

“Nice truck, how many pounds of boost do you run?”

“Who is this?”

“Funny, you didn’t ask that many questions last night”

“Hello, Laura.” I check my mirrors, but do not see the Porsche behind me. Looking ahead, I see her about ten cars up. Her hand comes through the sunroof and waves at me. Chuckling, I ask, “How did you get this number?”

“Who cares, I just got it. Don’t worry, I am not stalking you.”

“What can I do for you?”

“I just wanted to know if you jacked off last night after I left.”

“Did you?”

“I asked first.”

“Yes, I even used my slim vibe to assist. Did you?”

“Yes, but I only used my fingers. I diddled myself to another two orgasms.”

We both laugh out loud. Getting bold, I ask, “How about we get together for some dinner?”

“That’s not what being a fuck-buddy is about.”

“You’ve been talking to Curt.”

“He’s a sweetheart, isn’t he?”

“Yeah, a real gem,” I respond with dripping sarcasm.

“He told me about your dilemma.”

“I don’t have a dilemma.”

“Sure you do, you’re horny and rosy is getting boring.”

“You’re quoting me now.”

Giggling, she says, “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”

“Don’t you think we should at least talk about this?”

“Don’t over analyze the arrangement. But yes, we can get together and talk.”

“Over dinner?”

“You are persistent, aren’t you? Where did you have in mind?

“My place. Do you like sushi?”

“What’s Suzy got to do with it?” she says, laughing.

“Wise ass, I’ll see you tonight at 8:00 pm.”

“Later,” she says, hanging up and waving to me again as she takes the exit.

“Dial ‘Curt’” I say into my cell phone. After three rings I hear, “Don’t be mad.”

“Nah, I just wanted to say thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

“How much did you tell her?”

“Uhhh, just about everything.”

“Oh great, that should make for an interesting conversation. Everything?”

“Yeah. But don’t worry, she’s cool with it. Go to Sampan Market, they have the best Sashimi grade tuna in town.”

“How did you….. never mind. Talk to you later.”

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I likey a lot. I was starting to worry that she was a stalker... but I see its all good now.

12. sexypony

sexypony New Member

CHAPTER FOUR

At precisely 8:00 pm my doorbell rings. I check the peep hole to see Laura at the door. I open the door and step back, inviting Laura to enter. She is dressed in a white bikini top, white gauze pants with the waistband rolled over and white heels. Her pants are see-through enough that I can see her white lace thong underneath. “Good evening, come on in and make yourself comfortable.”

“Hi, how was your day?”

“Now who’s asking the questions,” I laugh.

Laura laughs too, and surveys the inside of my condo. I live on the ground floor, and do not have a lot of ‘stuff’. My floors are recycled gym flooring throughout. I do not have any furniture in the great room, since that is now my home dojo, with punching bags and targets. My dining room has a short table surrounded by pillows. I spent ten years stationed in Japan courtesy of Uncle Sam’s canoe club and came to love the spartan oriental design. My bedroom has a futon and low bedside table and one wall is a meditation area with a low table with a statue of Buddha and candles. The only western features in the house are the kitchen and bathroom.

“I like what you’ve done here,” Laura comments. “Yeah, Clutter is one of my pet peeves.” Looking back into the dojo area, Laura sees my arched bench against my wall ladder. She turns and says, “What is that used for?” Playing with her, I say, “That’s where I practice my bondage techniques.” “Really?” she asks. I have used it for that, but the woman I was tying met someone else and moved on. “Sure, I have plenty of rope if you want to try it.”

“Mmmm, maybe another time.” This surprised me as I was just playing. I think to myself that may get very interesting, in a freaky kind of way. “Would you mind if I called my roommate to let her know I am alright?” This seemed like an odd request, considering the events of last night, but I play along to see what happens. “Sure, the phone is over there,” I say, pointing towards the corner of the dining room. I finish rolling my last sushi and say, “Why not invite her over, there is plenty of food.” Laura flashes me a smile and mouths ‘ok’ while the phone is ringing. Finally connecting, she says, “Hey, Robin, it’s Laura.” She listens and then says, “Yeah, I’m ok. Lee is being the perfect gentleman. He says you can come over and have dinner with us, there is plenty of food.” Listening again, she places her hand over the speaker and says to me, “She’s still at the pool.” I say, “That’s ok, just tell her to come as she is.” “Oh, she does that just fine,” and laughs as she tells Robin it is ok. This is getting better by the minute, I was hoping to get laid again tonight by one woman, but now I may have two to entertain me.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rings again, and Laura answers it. I step out of the kitchen just in time to see Laura and Robin exchange kisses. I hold my hand out and say, “Hi, I’m Lee. Nice to meet you.” Robin is dressed in a floral wrap over her red bikini. She is about Laura’s height, but with smaller breasts and a firm, round ass. Her legs are muscular like Laura’s. I return to the kitchen and finish my preparations. Robin says, “ I like this place, did you do all yourself?” I reply that yes I did and that is when Laura tells her I was stationed in Japan. Robin asks, “Is it true that the Japanese businessmen will have a complete dinner off the body of a naked woman?” I laugh and explain that yes that does happen at exclusive clubs, with the businessman trying to outdo one another and get sloppy drunk on sake at the same time. Robin says, “That sounds interesting.” I counter with, “Well, I have plenty of food, except for the octopus, all we need is a willing table.” Laughing, Robin asks, “Where is the octopus placed?” “Use your imagination,” I reply. I hear muffled whispers as I plate the food.

Stepping from the kitchen, I see Robin on the table, naked, her head propped on rolled napkins. Laura is sitting on a pillow to her right. “Well, I guess we do have a table.” “It sounds very sensual, eating a meal off of a woman,” Laura purrs. “I agree, especially a woman as beautiful as Robin.” Robin smiles and says “Thanks, I work hard to stay in shape.” Surveying Robin, I notice her toenails and fingernails are French manicured, and her pussy is shaved bald. Her legs are spread slightly, affording me a view of her clit and pussy lips. Robin’s nipples are the size of pencil erasers surrounded by a small areola. Her skin is smooth and tanned, with just a hint of a tan line on her hips. I see that Laura’s nipples are hard under her top.

Kneeling on Robin’s left, I say, “Let’s begin.” I place the bowl of warm dipping sauce on her navel, asking if it is too hot. She says ‘no’ and I continue, placing the sushi on her chest, nipples down her stomach and around her pubic mound, the last piece placed over her clit. “Now your job is stay as still as possible, or else it could get real messy. Normally the table doesn’t eat, but I think we can break with tradition here,” looking at Laura and winking. She smiles and nods, and then picks up her chopsticks. Expertly taking the sticks in hand, Laura reaches down and grabs Robin’s pussy lips. “Stop, or I’ll make a mess,” she says. Laura lets go and rubs her sticks in Robin’s slit, making the ends slick with her juice. I just sit and watch as Laura picks a sushi from her chest, and then offers it to me. I lean over Robin and open my mouth, allowing Laura to slid the roll into my mouth. As the sushi passes under my nose, I make out the hint of Robin on the sticks. I offer Laura some sake, pouring a cup of the warm wine for her. She takes a sip and leans her head over Robin’s. Robin opens her mouth and Laura releases a thin stream into Robin’s mouth, following the last drop and kissing Robin.

We continue to eat, both of us feeding Robin as stays still as our table. We finally come to the last piece of sushi, the one covering her clit. Laura looks at me and I look at Laura. “One more piece,” Laura says. “You take it, I’m full.” “I was hoping you would say that,” she replies, smiling broadly. Laura crawls to the end of the table and slowly spreads Robin’s legs, careful not to displace the sushi. She then leans down and kisses the inside of Robin’s left ankle, and then proceeds to lick her way up the inside of her leg. Stopping just before she reaches Robins pussy, she goes back down to her right foot and repeats the process. She finally comes close to Robin’s cunt, lightly blowing onto her lips, the cool air and her own wetness making her giggle. Laura makes her tongue flat and starts to lick from the Robins asshole to her clit, deftly flicking her tongue and taking the sushi in her mouth, chewing as she crawls on top of her and laying down, kissing her deeply.

Rolling off of Robin, Laura says, “I have heard the Japanese are heavy into bondage.” I reply by saying, “The Japanese are no more into bondage than Americans, only a certain population derives enjoyment from it. But those who do become experts at the art do some beautiful knots.”

“I also heard they like torture.”

“Again, no more so than Americans. But they are inventive, they can make torture devices out of most ordinary things.”

“Such as?” Robin asks.

“Chopsticks,” I reply.

“How can you make chopsticks into torture devices?” Laura asks.

Standing, I say, “Hold on and I can demonstrate.” I go to the kitchen and get some rubber bands. Stepping back into the dining area, I see Laura and Robin whispering and Laura’s hand rubbing Robin’s thigh.

Sitting back down, I say, “I recently spoke with dear friend from Japan who attended a dinner such as ours tonight. He related how part of the entertainment was the server binding and torturing the table girl.” Robin looked at me, asking, “What did they do?”

“They started out by having the gentlemen bind the girl to the table with napkins. May I use you to demonstrate?” Robin looks at Laura and smiles, saying, “OK”

“Laura, you take your side and I’ll do mine. Just tie the corners of two napkins together and then tie her legs to the table legs.” Laura and finish at the same time. “Then they tied her hands together and had one of the men hold them down over head.” Laura repeats the tying at Robin’s wrists, then lifts her hands over her head, kneeling down and placing Robin’s hands between her legs and holding with her hands.

“Chopsticks and rubber bands can be used to make pinchers, such as this,” I say as I wrap a rubber band around one end of the sticks. Spreading the open end, I reach down close the sticks onto Robin’s breast, pinching the nipple up and banding the other end. As I tighten the band, Robin gasps and takes some short, choppy breathes as she gets used to the pain. I quickly do the other, again her gasping. I move on, saying, “They also used the sticks here,” and bend down to attach the sticks to Robin’s pussy lips.

“Is that all?” Laura asks. “Oh no, the next set of sticks goes right here,” I say as I reach down and pinch Robins cheeks. “Open your mouth and stick out you tongue.” Robin looks at Laura questioningly. “We can stop now, but you wanted to play,” she says. Robin sticks her tongue out and I grab the end with a napkin. Pulling it out as far as I can, I slip the sticks over her tongue and squeeze, applying the other band. Because I pulled her tongue out, it tries to go back into her mouth, forcing the sticks against her lips and cheeks. Standing up, I reach for the candle that has been burning on a candle stand in the corner. Holding the candle above Robin’s bound body, I slowly tip it. Robin squeals and arches her back as the hot wax covers her nipple. Laura continues to hold her hands tightly, and Robin tries to get away as I trace a line of wax across the other nipple and down her stomach, letting one last drop hit her clit.

13. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:eek3: This is awesome.

14. Phantom Empress

Oh god damn it.

15. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:rofl:

16. Phantom Empress

I'm horny... and no masturbating for me unless Tigre says so.... and that story... tis hot.... so hot.

17. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I'm a man, so it only got me horny in the big head. :fawk:

18. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

candle wax feels so so good

19. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Uuuh, candle wax on the clit?? I wish I had someone to play with...

20. Phantom Empress

yep..it's good shit.

21. sexypony

sexypony New Member

CHAPTER FIVE

I watch as Robin catches her breath, Laura leaning over her forehead, kissing it and whispering to her. Tears are welling in her eyes, the sting of the hot wax still there. I go to my closet and bring out a wicker hamper. Opening it with a flip of my wrist, I extract a length of white rope. Going back to the dining area, Laura is bent over Robin’s tits, kissing then and sucking the wax-covered nipples. Robin’s hands are between Laura’s legs, and I quickly throw two loops over the napkin restraining her wrists. “Get off,” I order, my tone of voice saying I am in charge. To my surprise, Laura immediately gets off and gets on her knees at Robin’s side, her hands in her lap, head slightly bowed. “Release her and assume the position,” I order. “Yes, sir.” Laura goes about untying Robin’s legs and helps her up into a kneeling position as she had been in. I go to the gym area and remove the heavy bag from its bracket in the ceiling. “Bring her.” My orders are sharp and succinct, demanding instant execution. Laura quickly scrambles up and half walks, half drags Robin to where I am standing. As they approach, the chopsticks on Robin’s pussy lips come off, but no matter, I planned on removing those as it is.

Both women are on their knees, facing me. I look down on them, both with their heads slightly bowed, not making eye contact.

“I see Curt did tell you everything,”

“Yes, sir. Curt told me that you like to be in total control.”

“Do you have a problem with that?”

“No, sir”

“And you?” speaking to Robin.

“Noth, ther,” she says around the chopsticks.

“How far are you willing to go?” I ask Laura.

“All the way, sir”

“And you?” indicating Robin.

“All the wayth, ther” she says, drool dripping down her chin and onto her chest.

“Very well, let’s begin.”

I snatch Robin’s wrist restraints and pull her up by her arms, pulling them over her head. I continue to lift and force her onto her toes, hooking her restraints to the heavy bag. I look at Robin and decide I need to make some changes. Going to my hamper, I hear Laura whisper to Robin, “You OK?” Spinning on my heel, I snatch Laura’s hair and pull back hard, surprising her and forcing her to look up at me. “Did I give you permission to speak?” I hiss menacingly into face. “No, sir” she replies, her eyes wide. Shaking her head by the hair with each word, I say, “Then keep your fucking mouth shut!” Sheepishly, she replies, “Yes, sir. I’m sorry sir.” I throw her head back down and continue what I am doing, Laura silent and trembling slightly from surprise.

I grab a leather-covered bridle from my hamper and walk in front of Robin. Reaching up, I hook two fingers around the chopsticks on her tongue and start pulling. I pull her tongue as far as it will go, and the sticks start to slide on her tongue. The pain makes her groan, the loudness increasing the closer to the end I get. As the sticks finally slip off her tongue, she cries out. “Shut up!” I yell. Again tears well up in her eyes. “Do you want to stop?” I shout. “No.” “No what?” I yell, slapping her ass. “No, sir.” Placing the bridle in her mouth, I say, “This should shut you up.” I take a step back, looking her up and down. Reaching up with both hands, I grab her purpled nipples and twist, turning the chopsticks upward. Holding on like that, I look directly into her eyes and say, “That should take of some that venom out of your eyes.” Glaring back at me, she is still defiant. I twist harder, finally getting the acknowledgement of pain I am looking for. I release her nipples and reach my right hand between her legs. Robin’s shaved cunt is dripping wet. I insert my middle finger and, keeping my elbow to my side, lift her by her pussy. Again her eyes widen, her toes off the ground. I look her in the eyes again, my gaze hard. I suddenly release my lift, bringing her back to her toes, hard against her wrist restraints. “This bitch is all wet, clean her up,” I order Laura. Laura scoots in front of her and puts her hands on her thighs, extending her head to her crotch. “No hands,” I order. Laura drops her hands to her side and starts to lick Robin’s pussy, inserting her tongue deep into the folds of flesh.

I watch for a couple of moments, entranced by Laura sucking on her roommate’s pussy. Robin seems to start enjoying what Laura is doing to her. I reach in my hamper and pull out a flogger that I made myself. It has a wooden handle and about fifty strands of nylon string about ten inches long, each piece individually knotted. Standing to one side, I choose my target, the reddening handprint I placed on Robin’s ass. Raising my right arm, I bring the flogger down hard on the already traumatized skin. Robin’s eyes fly open from the sudden assault, crying out through the bridle with each successive strike. Laura continues to lick her pussy, even though Robin is writhing to get away from the flogger.

“Enough!” I shout. Laura drops her head and backs away from Robin. “Stand,” I order Laura. She stands and looks towards the floor. “Come here,” I say. Handing Laura the flogger, I say, “Do the other cheek.” Laura looks at me apprehensively, not sure what to do. I take her hand and go through the motion. Still not sure, my hand is in her hair in an instant, pulling her head back, my face to hers. “Do it or leave, I will not be disobeyed in my house!” “Yes, sir,” she replies and raises her arm, bringing it down hard to strike Robin’s ass. I step back and watch Laura punish Robin, the site giving me an instant hard-on.

I grab Laura’s hand and say, “That’s enough.” Taking the flogger from her, I place her hand on the cheek she has just been whipping. “Feel the heat?” “Yes, sir.” “Good, now rub both of her cheeks until she feels better.” Laura’s other hand goes to the cheek I whipped and she is gently massaging them, pressing herself against Robin, placing her head on Robin’s shoulder. Robin’s breathing slows and she no longer has tears in her eyes. With her heels on, Laura’s head is even with Robin’s. “Take the bridle from her mouth,” I instruct. Laura quickly undoes the bridle and Robin flexes her jaw. “Release her nipples.” Again Laura is quick to comply and the color fades quickly from the compression. Laura is looking into Robin’s eyes, sparks flying between them. I step behind Laura and unhook her bikini top, letting it drop to the floor. “Make her cum, Laura.”

I retrieve some pillows from the dining area and sit back to watch the show. Unzipping my pants, I release my cock and start to stroke to full hardness, the site of Laura kissing Robin on the mouth making it an easy task. I unbutton my shirt and remove it, playing with my nipples while I continue to stroke my dick. Laura moves her mouth to Robin’s nipple, sucking it in hard, pinching the other one. Continuing her downward journey, Laura arrives back at Robin’s pussy. “Come on, Baby, lick me, lick my pussy. Yeah like that, like that Baby. Ohhhh, yes, lick it.” Laura lifts Robin’s right leg onto her shoulder, exposing more of her pussy. “Yesssss, deeper Baby, put your tongue in deeper.” I stand and remove my trousers and underwear, walking to where Robin is suspended. I stand next to the women, stroking my cock. Laura places her right on my balls and squeezes, while I lean in to kiss Robin. Her breathing is getting ragged, coming in short gasps as Laura brings her to a peak. I am also nearing my orgasm, Laura’s hand and Robin’s hot lips working to get me off. I stroke faster as Robin begins her orgasm, screaming with delight. At the height of cumming, Laura looks up at me and I spray my thick cum on Robin’s pubic mound, there to run down to Laura’s mouth. My legs shake as I finish my orgasm, Robin’s head falls back in ecstasy and Laura finishes cleaning my cum from Robin’s mound.

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

OMG :drool:

sexypony, you are very talented!!!

23. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Why do you do this to me at work?

24. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Cause I do it to me at work, that is where I do my writing, on my breaks. I give myself hard-ons and erect nipples thinking of what I am going to write next!

25. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Why do you go into Spice at work? :eek3: :Owned: