SRS Another ex-g/f problem! *Question?*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NeonImpact, Aug 14, 2006.

1. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

So my ex g/f of 3 months decided she wanted to put my premium wheels off my civic onto her older body style civic. Yes, me being the sweet b/f and all I did so. But now (a few months later) we are on bad terms, and she is doing everything in her sweet mind to ignore me, and so forth.

How would I go about getting my shit back? No calls are being answered, let alone emails. Once i get my shit back, the girl can live her long happy life elsewhere and so forth.

Input, Anyone? :squint:

2. CharlesMNeo

CharlesMNeo New Member

go find her in person and tell her shes being a bitch and tell her you want your tires back

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Hahaha, you removed your wheels for her!?

Bring a jack and 4 jackstands and remove them in her driveway, and replace with yours?

4. big 1

big 1 New Member

leave her a notice on her door about what you want back. Say, "if you dont contact me within 3 days about this problem, i will take matters int my own hands."
    Then do it yourself.
    Or if you REALLY want, you can show up with a police officer at her door to supervise and make sure you get it back. You can even report it stolen.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Actually, if they were a gift... I don't know that he can do any of that.

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'd leave her on bricks. That will get her to call ya.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Go and swap them back. Technically, if they were a gift.....but no, they were a LOAN, wasn't that right?

Don't leave her on crates (tempting). Put her old wheels back, leave her as you found her. Literally. Leave her.

Then you get to shut her off instead of chasing after her.

And I don't think you want to report them stolen when they obviously weren't. Police take a pretty dim view of being lied to, and the truth is pretty obvious here.

8. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

why I tread softly when dealing with exs.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Why on earth would you do this? I guess it's not productive to berrate you but yeesh man, it was completely wrong of her to ask to take your wheels and I cannot believe that you actually let her do this. Please, for your sake, NEVER agree to something like this again.

I would contact her or leave a message telling her that you will contact the authorities if she does not give you back your wheels.

10. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

whuppaa that's must have been some good sex in that 3 months.

sorry to hear.. never should've done it. do what peyomp suggested and just go there and take'um back

11. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

These were the stock wheels that came off my 03 civic because I had ordered some aftermarket ones for my car in general.

I did talk to her breifly on AIM and she was still acting like a stubborn bitch saying "I dont have time, but next wednesday bring me my shit back and ill change them and you can come pick your shit up later on".

So i guess i have do what the bitch says once again...... :confused:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  12. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

If they're stockers then... let them go. You got better wheels. Refuse to take them off for her. Then she'll always know she's driving around on your shit. That would eat at me, personally. Constant reminder of the X. :)

13. cd7

cd7 how troublesome

man just goto her house and take that shit back. then leave her car on bricks