Another Cheating Thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by arsbu, Aug 17, 2008.

1. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Girl made out with some random guy last night at the bar.

I figured she did since she was suppose to call me for a ride afterwards and didn't.

Long story short, she had a history of cheating, usually for attention because her ex neglected her. She made out with this guy while she was piss drunk and didn't remember anything until her friend told her. We hung out earlier today before she talked to her friends and she just came over and told me what happened after taking to her friend. I've told her before that she loses control when she gets drunk. I don't know what to do.

Kinda hurt, but I already knew that it happened (intuition from prior cheating), so I didn't get mad at all. She knows about me being cheated on before.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wait, what? Your gf cheated on you? I'm lost.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Don't understand how this is even a question and why guys have such a hard time with this.

She cheats = SHE'S GONE

No ifs, ands, or buts.

Anybody who doens't have that same mindset is just in for a whole lot of pain.

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Ok I'm pretty sure this girl isn't his girlfriend but it's a girl that he is seriously interested.

Ask yourself this:

Do you like this girl enough to date her knowing that she will cheat on you at some point in time? Do you want to deal with more pain later?

Get rid of that.

5. arsbu

arsbu New Member

This is the girl you told me not to get involved with in a serious relationship (because of her history and because I want to leave in a year). And in a way I didn't get too emotionally attached. I wouldn't consider her my GF, but all her friends do because of the way she talks about me. She also "loves" me though.

Honestly I just like hanging out with her because we're always on the same wavelength and we communicate pretty openly (hence why she told me immediately after she found out).

And honestly I'm not that hurt, maybe because I already knew it was going to happen or something. The entire time she was telling me I was busy doing something else and didn't even care too much until afterwards :hsugh:, hence this thread. Then I went for a run just now and I feel great :dunno:

Kinda sad now that I think about it, it's as if I'm playing her. I'm like mcohen reversed :ugh:

6. Exiled

Exiled New Member

7. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

if you get so drunk you cant stop yourself from cheating, than getting that drunk is enough of a decision to count it as equal if it happens...leave

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh no way, forget that girl. This is the same one whose mother is out to get you, right? No one that is in love with you cheats on you.

It'd be one thing if from this point on you told yourself "ok, no thoughts of this ever getting serious. I will date her and also other women." In other words you force yourself to not only think of just her.

Dont justify her actions just because you like her. If this was any other giuy in the Vag you'd probably tell him to get out of there.

9. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Yea that girl. I didn't have to do anything. We had a talk last night and she told me she's going to stop drinking and etc. and I just told her I didn't know if I would ever forgive her for what she did and she said that it's probably better to end it since nothing would ever be the same.

Back to square one.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You've been cheated on before...and you got together with a girl who has a history of cheating.

Come on, didn't that raise ANY warning signs?

To add to Viper's post, if a girl has a history of recent cheating, forget about her.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You realize what just happened (and this is probably WHY she cheated on you) don't you?

She called the shots in the relationship, even in ENDING the relationship WHEN IT WAS HER FAULT.

That's probably WHY she cheated on you to begin with, because you don't have much of a backbone and she was bored with you.

12. arsbu

arsbu New Member

:werd:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Heh, well admitting you have a problem is like half the battle.

You want to start fixing it? The next time you talk to her, GO THE FUCK OFF ON HER AND TELL HER TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

Be mean. Be ignorant. Say ignorant things. AND NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS BACK TO YOU, DON'T LET UP.

Then walk away and don't look back.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

So it's all over for good? That probably is for the best.

If she said it was probably best to end it then there's defiinitely no reason for you to want to be with her anymore. She's basically saying she doesn't even care enough to try and win your trust back.

:hug: