Another (but different) post on Female orgasms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bmx2424, Jun 24, 2005.

1. bmx2424

bmx2424 Guest

Ok, i have read every single post almost in the last like 3 months and all the stickies on female orgasms and i still can not get my girl to do it. My GF can mastubate to the point of orgasming but i cannot do it to her. The way she mastubates is really wierd and different from anything i have ever heard. She takes her two hands and rubs really fast above the vagina until the point of orgasm. I have tried everything these posts and stickies have said, but i still cannot get her to orgasm. I am lost i do not know where else to go. Can anyone please help me on this i really need to help her orgasm.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Maybe she just needs to be more comfortable with you. A lot of a womans orgasm is mental :)

3. iluvtoswallow

iluvtoswallow New Member

That's true for me. I can't orgasm with a man until I know him well enough to trust him.

4. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

a fast vibration on the clit usually works...try bed talk...as said above, it has a lot to do with mentality...try hitting the back of the pussy with a hooked index finger while you rub vigorously on the clit

5. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd: If a woman isn't in the mood when having sex, she just won't orgasm. There has to be a lot of teasing and foreplay to even begin to ensure one, usually.

6. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

the key is experimenting to find the right motion 4 the particular girl. and then you work from there judging by more/less response to speed and what not.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

mimic her movements/technique. have her give you orders. let her be in control. like people said, use lots and lots of foreplay.

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Some good posts in here...
    She's having a clitoril orgasm.
    The trick is to get bloodflow to the area. The clit is like a little tiny penis sheathed in folds of extra soft flesh. It gets swollen when stimulated just like you. Treat it accordingly. Warming gels, vibrators..sucking on the clit...Have her try to give you a lapdance while you're hard. Try wearing some soft silky shorts. Let her grind her clit on you.
    Fun.
    Whatever you do..Make sure she is mentally into the techniques you choose to experiment with. She needs to be free of inhibition.
    Good luck, & have fun tryin'. :naughty: ;)

9. Rellik

Rellik New Member

haha, i remember when i made a post about how women get shafted in sex because of the low-probability orgasm issue, i got the crap flamed out of me because I was going against the media image :cool: :eek3:

and this isn't even about intercourse orgasms... he can't even get her off with manual clit stimulation, much less vaginal stimulation from his dick. i can only guess that she doesn't need men for sex at all, and her sex drive will never match her boyfriends. unfortunate :hs:

10. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

:ugh: .. :mb: ??

Like its been said, she has to be "mentally" and sometimes "emotionally" comfortable with you. The girl I'm with now has never "masturbated" or so she says. She wont even touch herself down there when we have sex. I'm slowly and surely helping her get comfortable with herself so she will help herself have a better orgasm while we have sex. For her its straight mental. She loves it when I go to town on her, tongue, lips and fingers but she wont finger herself ... really strange ... :dunno: