GUN Another athlete up on weapons charges found in possesion of stolen ATF gun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Mar 12, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll never understand this shit motherfuckers get paid millions of dollars and fuck up there careers over the dumbest fucking shit.

Jaguars Receiver Arrested On Weapons Charges
    Palatka High Graduate Hired By Jaguars In 2006

POSTED: 11:14 am EDT March 12, 2007
    E-mail this story | Print this story
    TAMPA, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Charles D. Sharon was charged with stealing a handgun that police found under the seat of his sport utility vehicle during a drug-related search, officials said.

Sharon, 23, was arrested at about 10:45 p.m. Saturday along with a companion after a Tampa police officer noticed the odor of marijuana coming from his 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe parked in the Ybor City entertainment district, a police report said.

A search of the vehicle turned up a Glock Model 27 handgun under the driver's seat that had been reported stolen from a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent in Putnam County last year, the report said. Police spokeswoman Lisa Parashis said Monday it was unclear how Sharon got the agent's gun.
    sponsor

Sharon, who is from Palatka and now lives in Jacksonville, was charged with grand theft of a firearm and carrying a concealed firearm, both felonies.

Jebidiah S. Crawford, 21, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana after an officer found less than an ounce of it in a Jaguars duffel bag in Sharon's vehicle.

Sharon was released at about 11 a.m. Sunday after paying $4,000 bond, jail records showed.

Jaguars spokesman Dan Edwards said the team had no comment on the arrest. Sharon's agent, Fletcher Smith, did not immediately return a phone message left at his office. No attorney information for Sharon was available.

Sharon was All-State at Palatka High School before attending Bowling Green State University in Ohio, where he became the all-time leader receiving yards and touchdowns.

He was hired by the Jaguars a rookie in 2006. He was signed to the active roster on Nov. 22, but did not play.

It was the fourth arrest since the beginning of last season for the Jaguars.

Offensive tackle Khalif Barnes was arrested on drunken driving charges in November, and in October defensive end Bobby McCray was arrested for reckless driving and possession of a controlled painkiller, although the drug charges later were dropped.

In September, cornerback Brian Williams pleaded no contest to drunken-driving charges.

2. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

they fuck up as adults, because when growing up... their fuck-ups would be washed away, and they'd be protected... so they believe, they can get away with anything.

3. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

N_gger

someone who nags...

4. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i guess they could nag...

5. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I didn't even know there was a Sharon on the team. Sounds like they need to get rid of him anyways

6. Gimik

Gimik New Member

He can't afford to purchase a legal glock 27?!

7. Aequitas

He probably got it from one of his friends on the cheap.

8. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

they're fucking 500 bucks BRAND NEW... thats pretty damn cheap already.

9. Gimik

Gimik New Member

That's what I mean. I paid $450 for a G19 yesterday...

10. Aequitas

Aw come on man, cut him some slack. He didn't even get to play. (I'd say getting paid to ride the bench is a pretty good deal, though.)

11. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

league minimum is like 500k... if you cant afford 500 bucks on a half a million, you should kill yourself.

12. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I bet if he had kept that gun at home it would never have been found and he would never have gotten in trouble.

13. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

yeah, carring around a stolen gun isnt exactly a good idea. fuck, he should have kept that for a throwdown.