another aimless soul

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by blooddemon666, Sep 24, 2007.

1. blooddemon666

blooddemon666 New Member

If there's one thing I know, if you want to pick up women, you have to have self confidence. And this, I'm severely lacking. I feel like shit all the time, and I don't really have a reason.I'm not the best looking guy, I've gotten picked on/ insulted about my looks. that's not really the issue. I consider myself smart and interesting... but I'm really shy. I always feel like shit all the time, as I've said.
    I have a pretty fun job (everyone's twice my age:ugh:) I go to a local community college. And I find myself at home a lot.
    If it isn't to pick up women, I at least want to feel better about myself. But my problem is I don't really know where to start. Sure little quips of wisdom are great, and appreciated. But I'd like something more, like a good self help guide of some sort.

Thanks for putting up with my rant, and thanks in advance for any help :big grin:

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Tony Robbins - Awaken the Giant Within. Go spend 15 bucks to change your entire fucking life. Just follow the steps. Don't come back until you're finished.

3. metakone

metakone New Member

lol ! you ARE starting to grow on me :)

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

In for pics?

5. metakone

metakone New Member

huh ?
    yours - yes ;)

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

The threadstarts :squint:

7. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Find a challenging hobby. Bonus points if it is physically challenging.

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

start watching david d. programs, its as self-image based as it is pick up advice.

9. blooddemon666

blooddemon666 New Member

10. BrianFantana

BrianFantana Active Member

boxing has boosted mine greatly. Take that shit up with a hurry.

11. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Do you work out or anything?

12. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights. Hit the weights.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2920566

/Thread

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

coming from the guido abomb let me give you a few of my guido suggestions

1.become clean shaven - the semi shaggy look is meh, either completely clean shaven (my recommendation) or fully shaggy

2.get a hair cut

3.get contacts

4.ditch the hat, style your hair

5. pluck your eye brows, a little bit. its like having an extremely super hairy back, most chicks really dont like that. CLEAN up your eyebrows some - dont go overboard. dont go overboard.

your appearance to me as a heterosexual male says you dont give a flying fuck how u look (in a negative way). my broseph tiberium has recommended hitting the weights. fuck david d, you will garner better results from doctor barbell.

tiberium recommended you purs routine. it will give you results, was not a bad suggestion by tib. i wouldnt do it though. bill starr 5 x 5, you can find it in fitness and nutrition archives. you want a base first, then more body building type shit. thats my 2 cents on the weight lifting, like i said you can go tibs route.

anyways, do what tib and i said.

-no homo

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm a girl, and I came in to literally write all of these exact things. Thank you for saying them for me abomb.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

the pleasure was all mine ;)

so there u have it. men and women agree on your make over.:mamoru: get ir done