SRS Anonymous Thread

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Throwdown, May 15, 2006.

1. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

I basically have no value for my life anymore. I'm not looking to commit suicide but I don't care if I die. Actually, death is a good excuse to escape.

I'm a new college grad with a great degree and have a good paying job with a future. I realize I have a lot of nice toys. None of this means anything to me because I have few friends that I really want to keep, I have no girlfriend, and I hardly keep in touch with my family. All of this is mainly because I suck at social stuff and can't hold a normal conversation. I have always been more of loner and honestly can't see myself getting a girlfriend or good friends after college.

I see myself doing more dangerous things over the past year. I don't care about living, but I REALLY wish I had a reason to. I don't want to live for money, cars, etc, because it feels very empty without people to share it with. I am honestly not a part of anyone's life besides my parents (who would greive if I died but would eventually move on.)

So basically how do I make my life worth something for myself? I am in a rut and can't see myself getting out. I feel like it's a race; either I find something to live for, or one of these days death is going to get me first.

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

yeah, it's hard when you feel that way. I feel like that a lot. Seriously though, if you have nobody, why can't you ask a girl out? there will be nobody to make fun of you/judge you. a girlfriend can probably go a long way to making yourself feel "whole".

3. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

Are you going to school or working? If you are going to school, I would suggest that you join some clubs that you are interested in to get to know more people who enjoy the same type of things that you enjoy.

If you are currently working, I would suggest you broch the subject with your co-workers and find out what some of their interests are. Even if they are not into the same type of things you are, they may have some suggestions on how you can go about finding others that are interested in those things.

Try locating your local community center and find events you are interested in and perhaps you can meet people that way. If you are interested in art, go to museums.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)