SRS Anonymous Thread: I hate my life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Throwdown, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

i hate my life so much. i hate my job. i have no hope for the future so i dont have any ambition. Theres a girl i like alot but i cant do anything about it(not cause i'm a wuss its just not possible) i am shy around anyone but especially women. I go to school for 3 hours aday so meeting women is hard because its in the ghetto. i have some friends but i dont like hanging out in groups. This is my last year of school and i'm trying to go to college but i think i'll fail cause i'm not that book smart. i'm kind of looking at college as a way to quit my job. i mean i think its good and all to go to college but i hate school. i really don't know what to do. its upseting me that theres no woman in my life and this school thing. i see people at my pizza job and i think i'm going to end up like them. 50 years old and making minimum wage. my problem is i think to much. i have adhd and some other mental problems. i've been so depressed that i'm thinking of checking myself into a mental hospital. i'm not confident and i dislike myself. i dislike my looks, personality, and brain. i've been depressed and complusive all my life but now its worse then ever. i dont know what to do. i dont want to live anymore i have no direction in life.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

So make some direction.
    I'm a firm believer that *YOU* control your own destiny.
    Get out and do something, better your life. Go to school for something that you WANT to do, not just to get away from the job you're working now.
    Sit around and do nothing, and you're life isn't going to get any better and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
    Good luck.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Other people are winning in their lives, and you are losing at life. The question is why?

Because the power of your will has no ambition to feed it. Nor the need to crush everything that lies in your path to achieve that goal.

Now let me drag your head thru the gutter,its a shitty feeling isn't it? You see the quality of life that you lead is determined by the 'level' of lifestyle that you lead. This level is created by the choices that you have made in life. The level of intelligence seperates us from animals, do rich and smart people not live a much more comfortable life then the animals, or compared to poor and unintelligent people? Clearly there are factors that lie behind this.

You have to live anyway, so you might as wel go for the gold in your life, and make something OFF IT!

You see, by now you are beginning to notice that being lazy, and hating everything is not that what is required ,anyone can hate work,be a lazy scumbag, and end up in the ghetto. And you are reaching a point now that your life is beginning to suck so much that something else is starting to happen. If you live in a shattered world that only brings you shit everyday, then you will eventually understand the 'need' to stopping yourself from going under.

Low level life = shit
    high level life = comfort.

But to aquire the high level life hard work and being smart is required. Its a matter of using your free will and working hard along with wise choices to achieve a higher level of lifestyle.

Life just brings you the 'facts' that you are currently into, you have to come to realise quickly that YOU are responsible for your own unhappyness. Nothing in the universe can make you happy exept loving and helping other people. Anyway i want you to think about the difference in 'level' that people live their life in. And say to yourself, hatred only leads to selfdestruction, you'll only live second rate, and the end conclusion is that

Everyone has to earn what they receive in life.

4. Sneak

Sneak New Member

I feel exactly the same way you do Throwdown. I wouldn't be sitting here right now if I didn't have people that cared about me, even if I don't really care about them, I don't want to upset them.

I've decided to become a lifer in the military (marine core)
    No more school, no more 8-5 work days 5 days a week 52 weeks of the year, I think it's my only solution.