SRS Anonymous Thread: Girls, girls, girls...not sure what to do, HELP!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Throwdown, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

Well, I met this girl about 5 months ago now toward the end of the summer, she was "talking to my friend" for a bit and we all went out with me being the third wheel....ends up she "cuts off" my guy friend, and we start casually chatting on AIM, and randomly decide on making plans....now I thought that my friend was going out too, but he didnt, and the girl notified me she stopped talking to him because after just a couple weeks he was basically proclaiming his love to her....and that turned her off, to make a long story short, we started hanging out more, had a lot in common, and i played it cool the whole way, but this chick was flat out gorgeous and i didnt even think about hurting my friend, but he did get hurt. anyways he found out, we sort of stopped talking, but they were never bf/gf so i didnt see the problem me and her would actually laugh about how childish he was acting.......fast forward to 5 months later, we decided to date, she is my girlfriend, because by default we never wanted relationships, but it just got there, out of our control, obviously we both like each other a lot and would get jealous when one another went out without eachohter so thats that. now, she was in a long term relationship since high school of 6 years. this doesnt help, because we saw this kid out the other night (she broke up with him a year ago) and i can tell she was a bit upset, asked her about it, she said it was hard seeing him, whatever, no big deal, she doesnt talk to him......then the last week she gets "her period" and is the crankiest person ever........i try to do everything to cheer her up, nothing works, i say i miss you, she says "aww thats cute" are you kidding? thats not the response i want......the other day we go to the mall, (same week of her being cranky) and she was bitching about everything, so i just told her i didnt want to continue hanging out with her if she was gonna act like that, so i drop her home, she slams the door and says "im sick of your shit, im not mad at you, im just in a shitty mood, so i dont know what to tell you"........i go on my way......she calls me later that night, i was sleeping, she was out, sounded a bit drunk, whatever i told her to call me later, same thing occurred last night, we barely even talked and when we did it was just not like she was before...........

simply put it seems like shes losing interest now that she "has" me, which stems back to the original part of her ditching our mutual friend, for me......hence why i always played it cool and never wanted anything serious out of her, but now it seems like its too late, because i caught feelings. needless to say, she didnt even call me last night after some party she went to, which she always used to do.........when she calls me today im going to tell her to get her head on straight, stop acting like a bitch cause i didnt do nothing to you, then if she wants, to call me back. i feel like i have to set her in her place.

anyways any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Lose her. She sounds like a player. Loves the thrill of the chase but not much else.

3. V!

V! New Member

How old is the threadstarter, girls complain, get used to it

:hs:

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Okay, she's right about leaving your friend. He is a wuss to the extreme professing his love to her that early... yeesh!

Your friend getting mad at you... I would tell him to stfu. I would tell him that I understand that it bothers him, but they were never an item at all and he shouldn't be throwing a fit like this was his ex wife or something. He needs to grow up big time.

As far as her. You do not need to try to cheer this girl up when she is being a bitch. Seriously man, it's not your job to be a babystitter to bad attitude. The only thing you did right was to drop her ass off when she got mean. I would tell my gf to never act like that around me again or she's gone. Seriously. I would never treat my gf like that and I doubt you would either. Don't you think that you deserve the same courtesy?

This girl your dating does not sound like a good girl to me at all. If you do continue things with her then you need to do so with a iron right hand. I am not talking about not being fair, be fair, but don't put up with shit that you don't deserve. If she keeps doing it, kick her ass out.