Anonymous thread: Am I having too much sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darketernal, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I'm 21 and have a steady girl friend. We've been sexually active for about 4 months. We do it every day. I use to be able to go multiple times now I feel like I can't get it as hard as it use to be. We stopped using condoms but then started again. Could that be whats killing my sex drive? She loves it and wants it all the time. We do it in every position. Whats going on with my lower sex drive:noes:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, once a day is above average, so don't stress about that. What could be killing your sex drive is your head. Many men complain about condoms but many lose their erection because they just can't stop focusing on how much they dislike the condom. Doesn't mean you should stop wearing them though.

Look up "Crown Skinless" condoms. They are amazingly great, thinner and you can purchase them online from what I've been told.

And be excited! You guys are still relatively new into the relationship, but it's awesome that you want it all the time! As long as you keep it fresh (in terms of trying new things and positions) you have nothing really to worry about.

3. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

You could be getting tired of her? I don't know, it happened with my last girlfriend. She wanted it all the time and I just got bored with her and the sex. And then I realized it wasn't just the sex that was boring but her entire personality.

4. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

When my gf and I first started having sex, particularly after she got on the pill we were going at it up to 3 times a day for a stretch. You'll get more used to the sensations of sex, which means your responses won't be as sharp. How you adjust to that is up to you, but what you're experiencing really isn't abnormal.

5. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

I like sex everyday so... :io:

6. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Happened to me to. Don't know why. Just one of those things. Went through a long drought, the drought ended and basically had sex on tap with no challenge (she wanted it more than me basically) that in the end I just couldn't keep up with the whole twice a day thing.

Sad saying it, but there you go. You can have too much of a good thing.

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

How do I adjust this?

8. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

When will women realize that men dont get tired of sex. They just get tired of sex with the same woman.

9. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Sorry for the long delay.

Pay attention to what gets you the most excited. Pay attention to what precedes the sex where you're softer. Do you feel like you're less into it? Was there the same sort of "spark" between the two of you?

You should be able to make some connections as to what gets you excited the most and use that knowledge to get where the two of you want to be sexually. This is, of course, only if you actually communicate your needs and desires to your partner.

Also consider that during the "romantic" stage of a relationship is when those most raw sexual urges will occur. As you progress further into the relationship, you'll normal off and and sex with your dick hard as a rock and your heart pounding in your ears won't happen every time.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:bowdown::bowdown:

Some of the best info on this topic ive seen given in here