FRK anonymous posting: 'Now I understand her complaint... Cum in the eye'

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FindersKeepers, Nov 1, 2008.

1. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

anonymous PM posting:

"Now I understand my girlfriends complaint, why cum in the eye SUCKS.. In an effort to become more physically fit we had decided to try a new funky position, wow was it ever nice but difficult, basically i backed up against a wall, my ass/cock in the air supported by my head and shoulders.

She backed up against me, doing basically the same thing but had to do almost pushups and I had to do ab crunches of sorts for it to work well.

Alas, as fate would have it, as I was just about to a batch of batter into her gloriously tight toddler tunnel, she lost her hand hold to the floor, fell sideways, subsequently pulling off of my rocket, just as I shot..

*SPLUT* right in my eye, the rest went in my mouth (this im ok with) and some dribbled onto my chest...

She started laughing uncontrollably, and she said in the sweetest voice "Now, you are going to now how it feels!"

You see, I have shot her in the eye multiple times, purely on accident.. Sometimes she likes to swallow every last drop she can get, sometimes she wants it on her face, up her nose, anywhere it can get... Many times she has had red irritated eyes because of my colony on her retinas

Immediately I went to the bathrrom and started flushing my eyes, grabbed the rohtos red out drops and soaked my eye, nothing was helping it hurt, so some time later after some more fun in which she plowed my ass with her favorite toy while I plowed hers with my dick we went to bed...

I woke up this morning, and realise I must not have cleaned too well, my eye was glued shut..

It still hurts some, and this is about 15 hours later, but its getting better.. at least its not all red anymore.

Know I know what it feels to be cock-eyed"

I told this person that they HAVE to chime in this story is wayyyy too comical to not fess up to! He'd be a legend on how he handled it.. but he wont :(

Im actually kinda embarrassed because I didnt know one of my best friends is an Otter and now he knows that his girl and I have had sexual relations, and he actually wants to watch me completely own her :o

2. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

I've accidentally shot my eye before. Cum in the eye sucks. It stings and it a pain to get out.

3. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Ive never had it in the eye, but I have had it up the nose into my sinuses. OOOOWWWW

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i gave my self a facial just to see what all the hype was about, but never got it in my eye.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I'd love the OP to do an mspaint of that position to illustrate it more clearly! 10 points for creativity, and cum's cum when you're having fun it goes places. nothing to be ashamed about. I've had a few solo sessions lying back on my bed where i've unexpectedly shot so hard it's hit the wall behind me, whizzing straight past my face in the process. russian roulette! back in those days i used to aim for the stomach, these days it's easier to use a tissue :)

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i've shot myself in the face a few times on accident because a girl decided seh didnt want to take it in her mouth and just started jerking me off when i said i was about to cum.

its funny but really not one of the best endings to getting a blowjob... bleh