SRS Anonymous Post: Stuck inbeetween two girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Throwdown, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

Heres how it goes, been going out with a great woman, who is 5 years older then me for about 4 months, not the best looking woman, but very fun, personality wise she is great, but i'll have to say her body is lacking what i like the most , However she is financially stable ect..

now comes along an old friend i met years ago with my old SO, she recentlly broke up with her boyfriend and now wants to go get drinks, Problem is is that she is smoking hot, and is closer to my age , great personality also, BUT I have always had a crush on her but did nothing about it cause was in a really long relationship at the time, i'm so confused, i'm with a great woman that loves me so much....

but i don't love her as much as she loves me i don't know what to do !!

any help would be greatly appreciated.

and by the way i have been considering calling it off with the current SO over the last couple weeks, but..... i'm so screwed!!!!

2. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

sorry man, i can't copy and paste smilies :wtc:

3. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

I know where you are coming from and I don't think what you're doing is being intentionally malicious towards your current SO.

But I think letting her go so that she might find someone who CAN be madly in love with her both mentally AND physically would be the better thing to do. It sounds like you're forcing feelings for her that just aren't there.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

You probably already know the answer to your question.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

My advice is not to go out with either of them, its obvious that the less attractive woman is madly in love with you, going out with someone else would break her heart :sad2: , and probably going out with that other woman will result in a short relationship that she will date you only briefly and then dumps you for someone else.

Now that's not necessarly going to happen , but its what i hear all to often :hs: you know you can't force off love, if you don't feel love for the less attractive woman then don't date her, but don't let her be in agony either over things not to be, say thank you and leave out of her life. That will be the easy way out for you, and stop making contact with her. You have to make a choise, in which you hopefully won't hurt anyone.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You're starting to give yourself an excuse to cheat. Just break up with your gf. She doesn't deserve to be led on

7. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

If you are not in love with the older girl dont stay with her just cause she loves you. You will be terribly miserable later done the road. TRUST ME. I wouldnt give the other girl a chance just yet. If she just broke up the her other man she is on the rebound and may not hang around too long.

8. teo

teo . => ? => !

If you're less in love with a girl because she doesn't match your physical ideal and you don't see that changing any time soon, do her a favour and break up with her since you don't love her enough to look past that. She deserves to be able to look for love/sex elsewhere since that's what you're doing.