Anonymous Post: "I Cannot Orgasm"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sportsjunkie, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

As thread title says, it's anonymous. This female poster will be responding to posts in the thread via PM's to me and I will quote them back in here. I will try to post the replies as quickly as I can.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I cannot orgasm when I'm having sex. On my own while masturbating, I can orgasm but only if it's through "humping" :hs: If I finger myself, or use my vibrator I cannot get off.

I have never felt a sense of "elation" when a guy touches on my genitals nor when I touch myself. I just do not get turned on that way. I can get turned on with nipple stimulation, but never orgasm either :hs: I can touch my myself in all the erotic ways known to man and I do not get a single "tingle" in my body.

I know I should ask my doctor about this, and I will, although I'm a bit embarrassed. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or if they know anything about this. If someone can point me in the right direction to read something regarding this, then please do. Thanks"

Some things the Anonymous OP wanted to mention:

-24 yrs old
    -yes she's faked it before
    -been with aprroximately 10 guys (variety of sizes)
    -cannot get off from oral
    -masturbates almost every night

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Clarification as to what is meant by "humping"?

3. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Some girls just can't.

It's more common than you think. :hug:

4. sportsjunkie

"like sometimes i will hump a pillow or one of my larger stuffed animals. i'll grind up against it while laying down on my tummy :hs: google if you're not sure, sorry"

5. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

That's kinda hot :o

6. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

:naughty:

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I thought an ex of mine was the only one. :mamoru: She could get off best when grinding the area of her pubic bone right above the clitoris. It puts the right amount of pressure on the clit somehow. Perhaps you are so used to this kind of stimulation and there's no way to recreate it during sex or regular masturbation. She could also get off on a strange spinal orgasm when I'd do a specific massage on her back. There was a company who was going to market a machine for this but I haven't heard anything about it recently: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=127280&page=1

In my ex's case it was getting over mental obstacles and also pain, but since you're more experienced it might not be mental...you may just not have a very sensitive vagina or it's too sensitive and painful...

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You seem to only be able to get off from clitoral stimulation, focus on that. You should talk to Fray.

9. sportsjunkie

"Why?"

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Sounds like it's more mental than anything. Have you thought of seeing a therapist about it?

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

B/c she has the same issue. your text makes me feel like i'm getting yelled at and I get all :noes: :run:

12. fray

fray New Member

I don't orgasm at all. Not from masturbation and not from any type of sex. :dunno: I'm older than you. It sucks, but it's not ruining my life or anything. I don't fake it. It's just who I am. They can deal with it.

I'm not saying I'm not working on it. We have tried, but I usually get frustrated, so it's not a focus at the moment. I have always gotten closest through masturbation while lying on my stomach, not humping anything, but there like some else said there has to be a certain amount of pressure on my pubic bone (never thought of that before, but it's accurate). But I always almost get there and then it just drops off. Same with clitoral stimulation during foreplay...just kinda drops off. I've tried masturbating during sex and it's more of the same.

I realize that last paragraph was kinda long and full of nothing. But it was just to give you some background. I would suggest you find the way that works for you and try to incorporate that into sex. Try to build on what you've already got. I don't honestly know if it will work, but that's what's got me the closest...I think.

13. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

dry hump you bf

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I'm in for a video demostration of supposed "humping"... :naughty:

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I know this suggestion isn't revolutionary or anything, but since I didn't notice it said already:

Try "humping" your man. If the only way you can get off is from being in a certain position while making certain movements, then do that with your mate.

Aside from that I would listen to everyone else and look into physical or mental causes. Are you on any medication? Birth control? Were your naughty parts ever touched as a child? Do you have control issues? Have you just not found the right guy? Are you just only capable of having orgasms under specific physical conditions? All of these things questions are worth investigating.

16. sportsjunkie

"Gee, I never thought about it being mental, but yea you're right, it could be :hs: I will talk to my prim. phys. about how to go about seeing someone for this"

"oh no I'm sorry, lol. No yelling" :)

"thanks for telling me your story. i've tried masturbation during sex but it's just a long drawn out process that does nothing either :hs: thanks again"

"I have tried and I've gotten off once, and I was on top. It took so long for me to get off and it was without penetration and i felt like my bf at the time thought it was really odd but he didn't say anything about it. i tried again when there was penetration, but nothing happened, i couldn't get off. thanks all for the suggestions, i will follow with them"

17. Chitown B

Chitown B Active Member

I know this is late, but in case this girl is still subscribed to this thread -

Sounds weird, but switch birth control pills (if you take them). My g/f (now fiance) could not cum with me for like 3 years. It wasn't my fault, there was something wrong but she thought it was her or it was mental. She just switched BC's to some other pill (Yasmin, I think) and all of a sudden she cums like a champ with like 3 minutes of penetration (after some foreplay). It has really helped us, because for awhile there I never wanted to do it since it never amounted to anything for her. Best thing ever. It must have been something to do with whatever hormones the pill was releasing.

So, try that.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

stop, and i bet she'll get off during sex or at least oral.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

proof of this?

20. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

What if you changed positions?

I can't orgasm unless I'm on top. Which for me is completely a mental obstacle rather than a physical one, but once I accepted that and ended it on top, sex has become much more enjoyable :dunno:

If you can only get off by humping right now, then hop on top of him, roll your hips forward so your clit is pressing against his skin and persevere. ;)

21. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

my girl can't get off during sex. I don't think it's 100% my fault as I've never had that issue before with any girls before. Said it's the closest she's ever come is with me, but still not quite there.

Oral is another matter. But once again I'm the first person apart from herself to actually give her an orgasm through any means so I'm kinda flavour of the month at the mo.

Just means we have to keep trying and experimenting to work out the best method. Which I'm not going to complain about. Sucks though, as I used to pride myself on never failing to get a girl off during sex.

22. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:hs: If it has nothing to do with you, then don't let it get you down babe. She's come a long way with you. Enjoy that ;)

23. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

But it might, which makes me kind of :hs:

Just gotta keep trying and we'll get somewhere. Just a complete change from previous girls, much more sensitive in terms of one is enough, and much harder to achieve but I don't give up.

24. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I agree.

Masturbating every day is whats making it harder to have an orgasm. Go a couple weeks without playing with yourself (or any sort of sexual contact) and when you finally do fool around with somebody, it may be easier to achieve an orgasm. (It may be tough to do but it's worth it in the end. :mamoru:)

25. sportsjunkie

to tell you the truth, i don't think this person posts anymore :o
    no contact with me