SRS anonymous post: giving everything to my gf, getting nothing back

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Im so desperate on what i have to do. My gf has some sort of weird terrible experience with men during her childhood, that everytime she thinks people are staring at her, she goes absolutely berserk, taking her to the city was the biggest mistake in my life, she screamed and became a loonatic in the middle of the street throwing her purse on the street, and hitting me screaming that people were staring at her, while i go WTF?:ugh2: , im giving her all the love i can , but when i bended down to stroke a cat that was passing by ,she goes angry at me screaming that i do give cat attention but not her, saying that her ex was 100% dedicated to her, because he also like her was raised without love , and therefore they better understood eachother.

I understand her completely,but my take on it is that she's overexaggerating the situation, what should i do?:noes:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Tell her to get some serious counseling/professional guidance, and step back from the relationship or end it until she gets some help for those issues.

No one should be in a relationship like that, you deserve better.

3. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

She sounds nuts.. she needs to get help asap.. you might be doing more damage emotionally sticking around with someone like her. I would save myself the trouble and break out of this relationship, don't be a hero feeling bad, you may go down the gutter with her if you allow yourself.

I have one simple question to ask you, she said that her LAST bf gave her all the attention she needed, well, one thing, if all was so well, why aren't they still together?

She was far better of a match with him, right? so she says, yet you two are having more problems and look how that relationship turned out.. something to ponder.

4. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

:werd:

i think the problems and issues she has are bigger than just "needing love"
    good luck, thats a lot to handle :sadwavey:

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Our relationship is as dead as a corpse, but for supporting reasons i still have to be with her, i personally don't think i can take her non-sense anymore, i suggested her to go see a psychiatrist or theraphist, but my life has been reduced to a living nightmare while i was not posting just dealing with her shit everyday, everything comes down to her and her being depressed makes everything consumed her herself and she, my feelings aren't even taken in consideration, im just the 'boogie' man doing everything wrong ,while i try to do everything right, im totally going nuts here because even after her breaking up with her, i still live with her under one roof, hopefully not for too long, but i definitly want to get her out of my life. Its like cancer, it only brings evil and the only thing you can do is to get rid of it, i want to thank everyone who replied, things are pretty desperate, i need to escape from this non-sense.