FRK anonymous PM I recieved, recent orgasm changes/troubles, suggestions requested

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 12xalt, Apr 26, 2005.

1. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

This may be more of a vag question, but I figure the person will get much more thorough advice here

Ive been with my SO for longer than a year, and never ever have I had problems having an orgasm untill recently... For the past 2 or so weeks I've only been able to come if I play with my clit, it doesnt work if he plays with it...

It doesnt feel like he's doing anything different but instead of being enjoyable when he rubs it, it starts to get painful after a while or uncomfortable..

We are sure to always mix things up position wise, and I can come fine during oral sex... but I dont know whats wrong with the other thing..

does anybody have any tips for this? I'm not sure what to do, or whether it will go away on its own..

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol is that like the equivelent of "my friend has this problem, not me" =) (joking)

my suggestion is pretty simple, guide his fingers with your own. masturbate for him, have him mimic the movements/patterns. guide his hand so he knows the proper pressure to use. the problem may go away on its own eventualy, but i think this is the quickest fix.

3. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

did anything else in your life just change? stress? other things in your relationship with the fellow? ie: feelings for him changing in any way

if it stays a problem I'd ask the doctor about it to-it could be a sign of something. :dunno:

4. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

smart ass :squint:

sounds like he's doing it the same way he did before, which worked then

I think my reply would have reflected along the same lines as the one that pixie posted, that something has changed somewhere, either physically or emotionally