FRK anonymous PM I recieved, part penis fetish, part worry

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 12xalt, Nov 11, 2004.

1. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I'm gonna go ahead and post this in here since he wants better quality advice and suggestions, etc

and here we go

2. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

okay, I feel as I need to say something here because I've been with a couple of guys who were on what you would consider to be the "smaller" side of penis life

one was around 5 inches and didn't not have abundant girth, and the other was (and I'm guessing here) around 4 or 4.5 and had less girth than the other one

the first one was just okay in bed, but not because of the penis size, it was because he was a an ex that I never slept with while we were together and also because I only slept with him one time while we were both drunk

the other one that was a bit smaller, the sex was great, he hit my sweet spots and I was a well pleased girl

you can ask her to discuss it if you want to, but my guess is if she has slept with you more than once and she is still your girlfriend, she doesn't care, if she puts you off or doesn't want to have sex, then I'd say maybe talk to her

the "smaller" guy who was great in bed told me once that he didn't have much, maybe not in length or girth, but he had more than plenty to make me happy

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

damn dude...that first girl who laughed at you really messed you up. I used to worry about mine too, not the same way as you do, but I got over it after having sex a few times and realizing it worked just as good as any, and better than most.

If you go into sex worrying about if you're gonna do it right, if she's gonna laugh at you, you aren't going to get anything done.

I'm sure you've read the posts of late about penis size, you can see it there, most of the girls I saw posting said large ones hurt more than they were worth, and average size ones were just great if the guy knew what he was doing.

do not, and I repeat DO NOT go up to your girlfriend and ask her if your size will be a problem, that will make you seem very insecure and that's a turnoff. Be proud of what you got man, you can't return it for another one, for all you know she may love it already. do some searching and reading about sex, look for techniques. If I can make a woman scream in pleasure with my index finger, I doubt you'd have a problem no matter how small you are.

4. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I agree. I've been with men of different sizes including some your size and smaller. The confidence level a man has and his willingness to listen and respond to the woman is much more important than size. I have been with men who had large cocks and they usually think all the have to do is put it in and the woman should scream with pleasure.:rolleyes: That's just not true.

Instead of asking her if your size is a problem try getting her to talk about what she wants. She's young so she may not know. This also gives you the opportunity to be the first man she's with that is willing to help her explore and find out what really gets her off. I can almost guarantee that a huge penis is not what she'll end up putting at the top of the list.;)

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

As I've stated in other forums, I'm hung like an elevator button.

And I have never had a problem satisfying both women and men.

It's all in your ability to give someone satisfaction. So, I'd say that you need to make sure that you are satisfying her sexually. If you are doing that, she won't care about the size of your penis.

6. _syn

_syn New Member

Signed B? :eek3:

Was it me? :ugh:

7. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

You tell this guy the wrong thing and he's gonna hunt you down and kill ya :ugh:

8. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

9. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

it might be you, I don't know, it's anonymous

10. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

btw, not all girls like to get stuffed like that

I've been stuffed and I did not enjoy it

11. _syn

_syn New Member

:noes:

12. FairyTat

I masturbate to images of being violently raped. That doesn't mean I really want it to happen or I'll be unfufilled if I never get raped. It's normal for the images you fantisize about to be something that's either taboo or unattainable.

BTW, I agree with 12xalt, I've been stuffed. I didn't like it. Guys with huge dick are also hard to service orally.

13. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

14. FairyTat

Do you think sex will be better for the woman or for you if your cock is bigger? If your concern is for the woman's enjoyment, you've had 2 women tell you in this thread that a huge cock is not that great. If it's about your enjoyment you may have to learn to live with what you have. Are you thinking a woman would feel really tight/different if you were bigger?

On the other side of the coin, if it's something that you really feel you must have to be happy maybe you should look into the surgery options. They do penis enlargements now. Of course it may never work as well as it does now but it will be bigger.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  15. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I'm with you, sista...

16. richi

richi New Member

I may be repeting what the people have already said:

remember that sex is not just getting a penis in a vagina; that´s only one aspect of it, especially if it´s with a person you love or have something going on for her.

Pay much attention to her as a whole, not just one part of her body. There are a lot of things to be discovered... sweet spots, etc.

Also pay attention to the non-verbal comunication, even more if she´s not that experienced. Even when she doesnt tell you "oh, I like it there" or "go here" verbally, her body will do it.... be very receptive to the way she reacts to stimulus.

And one of the most important things: BE CONFIDENT. (I realize that it´s easier said than done, but it´s only up to you). The way you proyect yourself is VERY VERY important. You can do a lot of good things, but if your attitude is inconfident, that´s the last "image" (cant find the word) she´ll get....

Dont approach her to speak of your penis size. By doing that, you may focus her attention on that. What about it do you feel that you have say about that, an apology? Better ask about what things she likes.

17. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

its really in how you use it..

18. _syn

_syn New Member

In all seriousness, If I were not aware at a young age that I was well endowed I wouldn't have had the confidance that I had through highschool-- which was a major part in shaping the person I am today.

So, yea if I had looked to see that I barely reached the 5 inch mark on that blue ruler that day in middle school, my life would not be the same it is today.

19. sextech

sextech New Member

i have length and no girth, but on the up side most women love anal with me.thats a new trick you can teach your new woman.

20. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

How about you stfu and use what you have and be done with it.

For crying out loud.

21. xela

xela So say we all!

:ugh:

22. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

B-sorry I took so long to post this for you, rl really messed me up this weekend

23. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

:nono:

please keep the replies civil here. Flaming is not allowed

24. Lady Kashta

Lady Kashta New Member

Don't let the worry or a bad experience or two undermine what you have to offer someone. Any man who's attentive, loving, sexy, playful .... has more than he needs to satisfy his partner.

I know a man whose cock was very slender and it measured less than 3 inches when fully erect. A previous girlfriend in his past had laughed at him when they broke up. She put him down for his size and called him "rosebud." I can't imagine anyone being so thoughtless and cruel.

All I can say is I spent 4 years of my life with him, and the sex was totally awesome. So don't let this get to you.

Enjoy.

25. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean