SRS Anonymous: My gf want a threesome...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Throwdown, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

I was orginally overjoyed when my gf told me she wants to try a threesome with one of her firiends and me, I thought "holy shit this is the best day of my enitire life" [add beavis voice in your head]. Especially since this would be my first time (im still in highschool and what a story that would make).

But after reading an article online about threesomes im actually having some reservations (as gay as that may sound). For one, ive only been going out with her for like a month so im getting worried- What if she wants to try a threesome only to see if shes more into girls?. I mean I learned that she has this fantasy through a sort of progression. (First of all, the friend she has in mind is REally horny, all the time.)

So originally my gf told me that her friend had said to her one time "If i was a lesbian i would totally be your lover" and apparently my gf was really pleased. At first i took this as a joke, now im getting sorta worried. Next my girlfriend tells me that she would probobly have casual sex with her friend if she offered. Once agian i was kinda like...okay...funny. Now she telling me she wants to try a threesome with her, her friend and me. Like I said before-i was originally really happy about this but im getting kinda nervous.

:wtc: Im really genuinely in love with this girl and i hope with all my heart im wrong about this

So OT, For ladies-have you ever desired a threesome simply for the expierence?
    For guys- has anyone ever been in a simlar situation before, what became of it?
    For anyone- any advice realted to this is helpful, im a cronic worryer so maybe im just imagining it. What would you do it this situation.

P.S.- We have been talking about just me and her having sex, so maybe if I do that before the possible threesome, it might remedy the situaiton

2. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

(to anonymous)

well, first of all. if she is willing to do that and mention it casually i don't think there is much of a future in it. i'm just talking for experience.

secondly, if you are not comfortable with it. then don't do it. tell her if she wants to involve someone else in your sex life then she can take a hike.

then again, that would make one hell of a story. :eek3:

3. admiral mcscruff

admiral mcscruff OT Supporter

girls tend to have more fluid sexuality (from gay to bi to straight and etc), if you're uncomfortable with it, talk to her, if she's set on it and it bugs you nonetheless after the talk, i say leave her like throwdown said...you can't change a person, only repress their feelings, and doing that would cause it to come back and bite you in the ass later down the road

4. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

I dunno if I'd be into all that. To me it seems like the next step to an open relationship. And I don't like to share.

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:rofl: You aren't "in love" with her. A month (especially in high school) is nothing.

Are you saying you've never had sex with her yet? Why would she even be thinking about a 3some if you guys haven't had sex yet. This girl sounds pretty slutty. High school is way to young to be thinking about 3somes and if you are in a relationship you shouldn't be wanting to fuck someone else. I don't think 3somes really work out well unless you are all just friends. Someone will get jealous and she will want one of you more and there will end up being some kind of problems.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:rofl: at fluid sexuality. Chicks do that for attention, there are very few of them that are truly bi and would want a relationship with another chick.

7. quamen

quamen New Member

if the other girl is hot, i would be jumping all over this!

8. jdog12

jdog12 New Member

hit and run ftw. sounds liek this chick has problems, use her for the sex.

9. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

First of all, Threesomes can screw up relationships...Either the girl is NOT into it going in or she is and just has reservations about it and when it happens she likes it and kicks the guy to the curb so she can be with the girl.

And it seems like your girl is a prime candiate for this...She has feelings for this other girl but is weary about it. She WANTS to jump into it but then again she doesn't, so she's using the threesome as an excuse.

I'm all for girl/girl action but I would hate for the guy to be the "victim" in this situation.

Honestly, what you SHOULD do (from a man's POV) disconnect all feelings from this girl...your only in HS, sure you can have feelings but their are plenty more fish in the sea. I say disconnect all feelings from her so that way you can go ahead and participate in the threesome but without feelings for your GF for if she decides to develop stronger feelings for the other girl, you will not be hurt.

Its too great an opportunity to pass...if you do go ahead with it, watch your GF during it and maybe you'll see the change. And prepare yourself if they decide to just go one-on-one and just want you to "watch"

10. Knucklehead Zoo

Knucklehead Zoo New Member

You MUST do it. If you don't, I guarantee you you will regret it down the road. You're only in high school and relationships and love are all bull shit in high school. TRUST ME. Do it and post pics ftw. High school romance/love stays in high school.

11. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

if your trying to stop her from "turning" lesbian by not agreeing to it, thats just polishing the brass on the titanic. if its what shes going to do its what shes going to do, if youve never done a 3some and want to try it, here is your chance. if you are uncomfortable, then your uncomfortable, and shouldnt do it.

but not doing it because your worried she will suddenly become a lesbian doesnt make much sence to me.

12. less_than_adam

less_than_adam New Member

I'd say do it. You might never have this chance again. You've only invested a month into this relationship so if it goes south, move on (with a smile on your face)

13. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

In highschool its easier to be casual about relationships, and sex. I understand wanting to belive your relationship is special and wanting to make alot out of it, but just stay casual with it and you will probally have alot more fun, and you will have alot more sex. Sex is good.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I've been in plenty of relationships and had plenty of threesomes. No relationship I have been in lasted after the threesome. But then again, no relationship (except for my current one) lasted WITHOUT a threesome either! So it does not really matter one way or the other to me.

First, you're young. You're kidding yourself if you think you are going to be with this woman for the rest of your life. So I would say go for it.

A few things to keep in mind:

1. You should have sex alone with her first.
    2. When you have the threesome, you should have sex with both of them - and make it known that is what is going to happen.
    3. You should expect the two of them to spend a lot of time on each other and ignore you - enjoy the show. Personally, I bring a video camera nowadays...
    4. Expect to get a lot closer to the other woman as well, if not closer than to the first girl. This is what happened to me in a lot of cases.

Remember, this other woman knows you will be there and may be more interested in you than you are realizing.

Personally, every threesome (or moresome) I've had was fun. The only thing that sucked was when it did not happen. I've always regretted the ones that did not work out.

You're young - go for it. Just take it slow, don't say anything stupid, and don't get anyone pregnant. And remember, treat your GF like your GF and the other woman like a sex toy - don't start kissing her ass or you may piss off your GF.

Good luck!

15. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Oh shit, you up in Hatiesburg man? I can be over in an hour I'll take your place. :x: It's all on you man if it were me I'd go for it.

16. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I agree with the post about love. You don't love her, you are infatuated with her. You don't even know her, I mean really know her. Some people don't really know each other for years. After a month you know very very little about her. Plus, you are in high school and Poco is right, you are kidding yourself if you think you two will be together forever.

It's not everyday a guy is offered a threesome so take advantage of it now.

17. johan

johan Active Member

You should do it. Yes, it will cause problems.
    Do it anyways. You're not married, this isn't a long term thing. So go ahead.

You only live once.

18. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Oh Snap!

Your in Arlington?! I used to live there! Went to Washington-Lee my Freshmen Year.

19. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

I think I'm going to have to agree.

Just remember that this is high school. You're more likely to win the lottery than marry this chick.

20. V!

V! New Member

;)

21. Bleed

Bleed New Member

:werd: