Annoying/weird dreams about my ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Jul 28, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Christ, I dont know what's been going on subconciously with me lately, but every night for the past week, Ive had a dream/nightmere that always involved my ex. The thing is, I dont even think of her, I pretty much forget she even existed half the time, and it still happens.

Several of them have just been random dreams where it takes place in the future, or just still just after we broke up, and in just weird scenarios in which I have to save her life. Everytime I do though, I always argue with myself if I should even care or bother to because of what she's done to me.
    When I do though, it's always some action movie style rescue or something weird like that.

Hell, Ive been having the same things happen, but there was one where it was basically re-inacting a scene from an anime I had just watched.
    I dunno, the only somewhat normal ones is when I just run into her, or she just decides to call me randomly or something.

It's not that these bother me, cause it dosnt, its just annoying as fuck and subconciously, something is going on. Not to sound crazy, but Ive only once have had recurring dreams like this, and It kinda amounted to something that happend later on in reality, still involving her though...

Anyway I can get this to stop? I dont know how:sadwavey:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It happens man :dunno: While it's great that you say you are getting over her you still aren't (which is fine), she was a big part of your life for a long time, your unconscious recognizes that. I like that your dreams play you as the hero (something I've noticed a lot of guys dream about :mamoru:).

I'd say stopping your dreams is a little hard. Only time will most likely get her out of your head (literally). That and try not to worry about it so much. The more you put importance on her, the dreams the more likely you are to think/dream abonut her.

I still will have an ex bf pop into a dream on occasion and it doesn't upset me, I just wake up and go "huh, weird."

3. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

I've been having dreams about my ex for two years :hs:

It sucks

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I dont know, it's just happening. True, time will hopefully get her out of my head, but based off of my last occurence, I can either take this as complete BS and ignore it, or it's telling me that im going to end up dealing with her later on in life, through something. I dont want to, and I dont care to though.

I do feel Im over her, because I dont feel anything when I do think of her.

5. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

i still have dreams about my ex too every now and then.

i just laugh when i wake up and think like "what the fuck" lol.

it will always be something random too, like in my dream she will be at the same party as me, and she'll try to talk to me then i'll just blow her off.