SRS Annoying issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kytro, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

Lately I have been having issues in general with stress and depression.

Work is causing issues, as in I do not see my job going anywhere fast, but they seem to want to continue to pile more work on the get more value out of me. I don't directly earn money for the company, so they see me as Admin, and an overhead, but it does not change the fact the work I do is important (internal system development, data integration, reports etc).

It is getting to the point where I am angry all the time outside work, and I dread having to go. It seems like a complete waste of time, and makes me give up trying anything, because I'm stressed.

Sucks

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Choices create reality, if this choice has created an undesirable effect towards the way how you want to live your life, you might consider making a choice in your life that will swing it into a place and reality that you desire.

Remember your not married to a company.

3. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

Yeah, I know. It's annoying because I can see how to technically deal with it, but actually being able too is another thing altogether.

Deal with = get a different job, ect. However I have a great deal of trouble spending time to do what I want, I feel somehow that will fail too