Anniversary Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Labster, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

In about 3 weeks me and my gf are going to be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary. I'm just looking for suggestions on what we can do. I thought about maybe a hot air balloon ride but I'd like to get some female suggestions.

2. dfekt

dfekt New Member

ditto but for her birthday!?

3. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Nothing better to celebrate than hot sex in anniversary. :)

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

hot air baloon ride would be cool. never thought of that. the baloon ride plus a really really nice dinner. followed up by hours of sex.

hmmm... i like it.

5. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I'm looking for other ideas than the obvious but thanks anyway.

6. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

Make her a home made gift.. like a collage of pictures of the two of you over the year, then bring her to a romantic dinner... movie... and set up candles in the bedroom for some making love later..

7. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

Sounds like a good idea

8. weakone

weakone New Member

:bowdown:

9. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

I think you should plan the whole day and make it about you two... Do you live alone? With her? How much would you like to spend? Where do you live?

10. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

luckily it falls on a sunday so I can plan the whole day. Unfortunately I live with my parents right now because I'm paying for school myself and I commute. They might be out of town that weekend though so who knows. As of right now I think I'm going to do a nice romantic dinner, I got her a leather bound scrapbook and I'm compiling all the poems and letters that I've written to her over the last year and I'm going to put them inside along with some pics. I don't want to spend a lot but maybe $100-$150. For her b-day last month I spent quite a bit on a cabin and such so I'm trying to keep this low key yet still tasteful.

11. irzero

irzero New Member

I know that for my 1-year i planned a whole day that was based just around the two of us. We live in Atlanta, so we went out to stone mountain and hung out for the day, followed by a romantic dinner. It didn't cost very much at all, and my girl actually said that it was just what she wanted.

I'm not sure if your girl is into parks or things of that nature, but it worked for me.

12. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Get her Time and attention.

Anything you do plan should make her happy as long as your spending time together and paying her extra attn on that day. Thats all most (normal) girls really want.
    Hot air balloon sounds great, with a small dinner (dont eat alot), and some hawt sex0rz(reason why you want a light dinner). Just make sure she isnt afraid of heights and check if your allowed to bring a bottle of wine & cheese or champagne & strawberries on the balloon with you to enjoy.