Annapolis with James Franco

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by caribou, Jan 24, 2006.

1. caribou

caribou New Member

the more i read and hear about Annapolis, the more psyched i am to see it. I remember seeing the preview before Jarhead and thinking it might be cool, but then a friend of mine who's into boxing said the movie was not only about Annapolis and how hard it is there, but also the boxing competitions inside....anyway, franco was good in Spidey and im looking forward to him go up against Tyrese in the ring in this one. anybody else think this might be a pretty cool movie?

here's the trailer link

2. seismic

seismic New Member

I like the idea, but it's full of "bad movie" actors, so I'm guessing it's not going to turn out good.

3. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Hate to break this to you, but the movie WAS NOT filmed on location in Annapolis.

4. Felixx219

Felixx219 New Member

Looks like a typical hollywood movie, no creativity, nothing special, and you know what is going to happen. Definately wait for movie channel so I dont have to pay to see it.

5. caribou

caribou New Member

dude Franco was nominated for a golden globe when he was 23....Tyrese may not have a ton of film experience, but he was good in Four Brothers and has plenty of experience in the entertainment industry. And Jordana Brewster is just plain h.o.t.

6. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

It was ok. For some reason it turned into a Rocky movie, which didn't make a whole lot of sense. I was expecting them to go off to war or play in some wargames or something.

And the girl in the movie had no real character-- they couldn't decide if she was going to be sweet or mean.

Definately wait for the DVD relase so you can rent it or watch in on one of the movie channels.

7. Exum

Exum Guest

I saw it Sunday night. I enjoyed a few scenes but that is about it. I'd wait for the DVD to come out.

8. wisdomdriven

wisdomdriven New Member

it was ok. I was expecting more. Jordana brewster is super hot, but she was the only real exitment the movie offered & the exitment wasn't all that either.

9. Crazie

Crazie New Member

Yeah I'm kinnda wanting to see this one myself. I like Tyrese I don't think the man is given enough credit for his skills; however for this role I'm thinking he probably wasn't casted well.