TAT Anisthetics

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by russd10089, Mar 16, 2004.

1. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Woulds using emla cream or another anisthetic be a good idea before going and getting my piercing done? I've been reading the stories on BME and majority had used emla.

If it's a good idea, where could i get some by saturday (BME is out)?

2. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

ok, i'll take the pain, but the slocer it gets to saturday, the more anxious i get.
    It's a rush, exiting, scarey at the same time.

3. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

i have elma gel,i had it for a prescription though, works pretty well for numbing.. ok i wont lie, it works GREAT for numbing, but yeah part of the "rush" of getting a peircing is the pain :hs:

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

BME recommends using analgesic creams?? Weird!

I have always been told not to use any kind of topical analgesia, even aspirins, prior to peircings because of the thinning of the blood it can produce. Basically, itll bleed more. :hs:

What everyone has been saying is true..the piercing "pain" IS the best part. Its such an incredible rush. And besides that, the "pain" itself....god, its so minimal. I mean, even if youre a real pussy..lol And it only lasts about 3.4 seconds..so even if it was the worst pain ever imaginable...its over. Before you even realize it hurt. :)

Trust me, dont put anything on it. :) You'll feel a lot better about it. And you can walk out knowing you took part in the ENTIRE peircing experience and thats adds alot more to the pride of owning a peircing. :)

Let us all know how it turned out! And show us pictures! Good luck!!!!!!!

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

no, actually the opposite.. people in the written experiences say they have used it...

ok if you really wanna be a puss and get something similar.. go to a drugstore and ask the pharmacist for Elmax or LMX-4... as with emla, they need an oclusive bandage to work properly

6. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

It wasn't BME it was the stories.
    Was just a question. I can't wait, whether i have full pain or not. I just really don't like needles (tubes several times, shots inside my ears. ect...) I don't think anything will ever compare to the pain of a shot in my eardrum, or shingles either. But i hate needles because of that.

BME sells the cream's too.

My tongue didn't hurt at all during the piercing either, i dont' really expect this too either. But as it gets closer to saturday, i'm getting anxious and reading up. Just seeing what others have done.