COMIC Anime streaming sites issues.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Tikiman, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Tikiman

Tikiman The Internet has left me in despair.

So it looks like the anime streaming sites might be going the way of the dodo. Over the past 4-5 days, Myspace has changed the way they host videos and Veoh filled for bankruptcy. This leaves only Megavideo left really and they kinda suck. Or sites like Crunchyroll but I seem to always have audio sync issues with that site.

It was fun while it lasted, but looks like I will have to go back to torrents or direct downloads for my anime fix. Too bad, I found many great series that I probably would have never watched through these sites because my connection blows and downloading just takes too long. A long time ago I was a member of an anime ftp site that was great that someone on here linked me too, but I cannot remember the name of it... Oh well.

Anyone else know any good places to find fansubbed anime?

2. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

3. Tikiman

Yeah, that is one of the sites I have been using and that is one of the ones having issues. I guess for now, I will just wait and see what happens. It seems that many of the myspace and veoh videos on animeseason are still working, but not all.

4. Grifter

Grifter Silver Member

whats wrong with dling quality vids?

5. Tikiman

My connection blows. It takes me like 2-3 hours to download a single episode. And that is only current series with many seeders. Older series, if I can even find a tracker for them, would take even longer.

I am relatively new to anime so there were many older series that I never saw and the streaming sites are great for not only watching those older series, but for finding about other series that I probably would have never even given a shot or ever known about.

6. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

7. Shuyin409

Shuyin409 OT Supporter

i notice most of my sites that i go too now starting to use alot of mega video =/ or just nothing buy broken links =[

8. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

It seems to me that a bad connection would make streaming worse than anything else.