COMIC Anime Network On Demand

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by originunknwn, Jun 29, 2005.

1. originunknwn

originunknwn nobody but me

Does anyone have or watch this? Not a bad TV station to watch. In my opinion, the line up could be better.

2. seven

seven New Member

yep, i have it when i come home from college, love watching it.
    only prob is that they update episodes once a week, so if you are watching a series on it it takes a while, and you can start a series from the start, you just have to jump in the middle and watch.

but it's cool

3. originunknwn

Who do you have your cable service through? I've got Time Warner and it seems like 80% of what they show is girl power. It does suck that you have to wait for a week, when you're following a series, to see the next episode. They offer a 24/7 station, but Time Warner where I live doesn't have it yet. Time Warner also only shows the tame anime...nothing too violent...PG rating at most.

4. HaloZ

HaloZ New Member

in new type they have the cable companys that carry it and what series are running that month and which EPs FROM those series.

5. originunknwn

They've also got a website that shows you all featured episodes that are showing, upcoming episodes and various other stuff.

6. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Wish Directv would get off their fat asses and give us the anime network or at least make a comparable offering. Pisses me off, thank god for broadband tho or id see no anime at all other than the horrible dubs Cartoon Network plays(I will admit tho its getting MUCH better from the stuff they used to hsow back in the day).