COMIC anime music videos ... which do you have ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by smell my finger, Feb 15, 2004.

1. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

ive got a sweet Mindless Self Indulgence song (bitches)set to pokemon, which is really well done and funny

and a nice Rurouni Kenshin clip set to Slipknot's Wait and Bleed.

what do you guys have ?

2. smell my finger

:eek3:

just downloaded a NGE video set to Rahmstein :bowdown:

3. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

Way too many to mention but here's the rundown
    Everything Otaku Vengence did if you don't think krillin is the man you should see their tribute video. Almost everything that Otaku Productions did, I highly recommend her Trigun: Eden video good emotional stuff. A few tenchi videos, some good kenshin ones especially one that is set to mortal kombat, and some that I made. There's also a good NGE vid set to pappa roach as well, plus one that was done to the opening of Top Gun. Like I said I have a lot. If you want a full listing I can put one but I thought it'd be rude.

4. smell my finger

where did you get most of them from ?

5. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

I go to cons sometimes and they have contests there, I go see what videos I like, also a member of animemusicvideos.org which most people that are into amv's have been to or seen. Some I've even downloaded off of p2p programs. They are out there if you look for them, now you just got more info. All told I've got about a gig and a half of them. And counting, but hey it's a helluva lot better than Mtv

6. ive got mostly dbz and kenshin music videos... all in all im at about 30 videos right now. my favorites are the linkin park dbz ones because they time the video perfect with the music its unreal

7. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

If you want a shitpot full of AMV's go here

www.animemusicvideos.org

When i here of kewl ones i DL them there. Tainted donuts is a good one. I like Aluminum studios stuff, I also like more than toast, I have 16 cd's full of AMV's I can share if you help me figure out how. I uploaded the entire TF series for a guy on OT cause he set up an FTP for me too. Just let me know. I think i will watch a few right now and think of some more good one.

8. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

FYI, I look for good match in the music to the anime, the feel of the vid and High quality anime source

99 Red Ballons (Set to NGE) 32.9 megs

Make my Boobies One More Size (Just like you might expect... funny) 37.4 megs

AMV Career Killer ( I think it was by Doki Doki Set to Peanut Butter Jelly song funny as hell, makes me smile everytime i see it) 27.2 megs

Venus in a Bottle, Closer (Key the Metal Idol)57.4 M, Blue 25.0 M, Dreams of Red (Sailer Moon)45.6 (all by Aluminum Studios good high quality, really fits the music)

Mr. Deadman (Batman Beyond, I just really like this song and the vid)39.0 M

Failed Experiments in Video Editing (By EK or Big Big Truck, All her stuff is great)51.9 M

Stress (Set to Cowboy Bebop one of my favs)97.3 M

Cherry Lips ( I just love the flashing stuff)51.1 M

Scum of the Earth (Set to Chrono Cross by Feanor's Music Videos, one of the better video game vids, Hell it got me to by Crono Cross)33.2 M

Ed's Tribute (Cowboy Bebop, Just a fun vid, fits Ed dead on by Cosmic Mule) 25.9 M

Flash Before your Eyes (Cowboy Bebop, One of my top 10, Done by Cosmic Mule, Set to run backwards from the end of the series to the begining)35.1 M

Nanami's Lament ( Tear jerker type, By Cosmic Mule)51.1 M

Diskotek Fusion (funny DBZ vid)43.1 M

Forever Strong (damn good Trunks DBZ vid, good quality)22.3 M

Nyo's War (Funny as hell by doki doki)15.0 M

Senshi on Springer (Another top ten list for me Doki Doki)43.2 M

Dead Bodies Everywhere (good Horror type by Mindwarp Productions)64.9 M

The Pain of Ryoko's Heart (set to No Doubt's Don't Speak by Fly High Studios) 40.6 M

Dreaming in Digital (Good ghost in the shell vid by Feanors Music Videos)34.9 M

Drive lessons (Every see that DBZ where Goku and piccolo race cars well this is the vid, funny by Valssj4) 39.7 M

Driving Too Fast 2nd Mix(Good Initial D vidGigavan Productions)13.0 M

Ok Those are my favs so far up to disc #5 Let me know what you think if you Dl any of them.