SRS Aniexty Attacks

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clix, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Clix

Clix New Member

Anyone ever heard of a person having these kind of attacks from simply having thoughts about a person?

By thoughts I mean nothing negative, I mean like you think about someone about happy things, things normally would make you smile but instead have an anxiety attack.

Just Curious was talking to a friend the other day and she was trying to explain this to me.

2. Clix

Clix New Member

Guess my friend is nuts then..

3. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

a kid i work with has them all the time. absolutly anything can trigger them. for instance we will just be sitting in our office and joking about something, then he walk out to go do whatever, come back and he is completely stressed and emotionally retarded. then he has to leave or go for a walk till he can get himself to calm down which sometimes takes days.

its some fucked up shit

4. You should have her read the book "Waking the Tiger", which is about overcoming post-trauma. It sounds like that's what she suffers from, I've had the same thing for years and never thought I'd breakthrough. Until recently.

I'm also trying to figure out how to talk people through this sort of thing on the internet chat rooms and such.

regards,
    [email protected]

5. Clix

Clix New Member

I dunno, it wasnt me I was talking about. The girl I was talking about we arent talking right now. We got into a fight the other week so who knows.