SRS Anger Management?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MeLikesStuff, Oct 2, 2004.

1. MeLikesStuff

MeLikesStuff New Member

I dont know if this is considered an addiction, but i was wondering if anyone knew where i would be able to find a support group or low cost help in san francisco california? If anyone has any information on anger management or for people living with others with anger issues, i would greatly apriciate it!

Thank you

2. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

There should be a number of outpatient programs available. I'm not sure, but you can check the blue pages

3. suka75038

suka75038 Guest

I am no psychologist, but if you are angry all the time, you need to seriously examine your past as I suspect that there is some unresolved baggage that is still bothering you, and you may not even remember what it is. That is how I handle my fits of rage, thought outside few would now I am furious as hell.

Sorry, can't help you with San Fransisco, I don't live there.

4. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

:hug: Its really true that one of the most difficult parts of any self-improvement is admitting the problem to its fullest. I admire you for being honest.

In this forum, we typically have addicts/alcoholics who have to admit that they were responsible for a lot of the mess they caused. Your problem is not even really your own fault, but rather the consequence of what someone else did to you. Think about how you don't need to carry that burden around. Remember too, that generally if the problem follows you, regardless of where you live and who you're with, the problem is probably being carried inside you.

Lastly, this may not make sense immediately but bear it in mind. Don't seek a material solution to a spiritual problem. Best of luck and feel free to post more in here :)