SRS Anger fucking management

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Every little fucking thing is setting me off these days and I need a way to cope until I get to the Dr on Thursday and go through my initial therapist appointment in 3 weeks. Then its another Goddamn 4 weeks before a psychiatrist has an open appointment.

I'm going fucking nuts. I'm type 2 bi-polar and I'm on Depakote but its obviously not working. I have a physical on Thursday and will talk to the family doc at that time about a new med or something but man someone help me in the mean time please. I'm about to crack. Everything is setting me off. I am seriously afraid I'm going to unleash on someone soon and I really don't want that and I'm sure someone else doesn't want a 6 foot 3 inch 275 pound angry white boy going off on them either.

Thank you in advance. HELP PLEASE!!

:madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

go running/biking? Something like that where you can be by yourself and just drain it out of you through physical activity.

I dunno.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

get an assault charge and the courts will make you goto a class

4. Paulie Walnuts

Some constructive fucking help would be nice.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You need to transform your negative energy into doing something positive.

Buy yourself a punching bag if you have to and unleash your negativity in it, NEVER release your negativity on people.

Imagine you have a lot of negative energy, build something. Use that negative extra energy you have into doing something constructive.

6. anked

anked New Member

275 @ 6 foot 3 is overweight, and someone recommended physical exercise to you. How is that not constructive? Not what you wanted to hear?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

hell, it doesn't have to be exercise to lose weight...just a way to be by yourself, clear your head, and drain away that anxiety and stress.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Holy anger problem. You do need to exercise in some way man...

9. M.E.

M.E. New Member

Man, last week i almost made this same thread, I was in the same the boat, pretty much felt the way you did.

Here's what i did:
    after work i went straight to the gym, worked out for 2 hours till i just went home and would pass out. I also signed up for some martial arts classes (krav maga).

I just wanted to fight everyone, break stuff, etc and thats been a good outlet.

even tried yoga to help relax, but the hippie instructor with an "Affliction" t-shirt was just pissing me off. Seriously, who the fuck wears an Affliction shirt to a Yoga class let alone teaches one? but you gotta stay active and out of the house...dont give your mind time to dwell or focus on the crap thats bothering you. Eventually you'll have to sit down with yourself and resolve whats bothering you, but while your this pissed its best to just focus your energy elsewhere until you get to the shrink.

10. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Matt gave you some constructive advice.
    So did Yuppy, in his own unique way.

Are you on any medication now?

11. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Just walk then.
    Seriously. This isn't brain surgery. Just find a place to walk to and walk there and back.

Excersizing is a good way of clearing out those demons. It is good advice.

12. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Working out man

Cardio!

13. Paulie Walnuts

Oh I know exactly where the anger is coming from but she (The Wife) says its me and will never listen to me telling her what makes me insane is X, Y, Z that she does and A, B, C that she never does. If she did and did not do those things we would be perfect.

If you want me to write more I can tomorrow but I have to get to bed as 630 comes very early.

14. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Because obviously the source of all anger and problems is the wife and absolutely none of it has to do with your inability to control your temper. :rolleyes:

It sounds like you both need to go to marriage counseling and learn how to communicate.

15. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I've heard it said many times and I fully believe it...that when you are pointing a finger at someone else, there are 3 more pointing back at you and that's where the real problem lies. I know....it's easy to believe it's your wife that's all fucked up but let's be honest....if she was out of the picture, you'd simply find something else as "the reason"...right?

Do you drink much alcohol?
    Sure...write as much as you can or feel like. Purge man....let it out.

16. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

i was on geodon for 2 years, and it was constant ups and downs. i was constantly irrational. i tried abilify, and so far i've been much better. maybe talk to them about that, but each person is different. oh and abilify is known to have lesser side effects from what i've been told, which is a plus for me.