SRS Anger Disorders

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TheGrudge, Jan 21, 2005.

1. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

Could someone please help me out by giving me links to webapges that describe different anger disorders, what the symptoms are... stuff like that? I've been searching, but I'm not coming up with anything good.

2. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

3. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

Thanks dave.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

TheGruge, I hope that you can work through this. There is no peace with anger.

www.ginkworld.net

5. OoBabyPhat

OoBabyPhat New Member

I often tend to find myself in an infuriated mood, usually even over the smallest things...I tend to be so damn hot-tempered that its getting out of control, and I dont know:eek: what to do either! Im kind of scared cause one day when i'm married and start a family, I will hate for this wicked habit of mine to chase after me for the rest of my life.

You are so not alone, I need some help too. I snap at anything even the most minscule matter, and i explode!
    I donno, Its more than just a state of vexation...

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I don't get angry so often, (unless you go start talking about animal abuse)

Whatever or whenever a horrible thing happens that COULD spark anger

I just say to myself , oh what does it matter on eternity anyway?

Using that usually cools of most situations.

7. so u got anger problems, Take chocolate when ur angry..

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

don't take chocolate , it makes you fat which in its turns make you angry because you are fat :noes:

9. There are hundreds of disorders in which anger and irritability or rage are associated. Most of the conditions are either neurological [or cause neurological problems, i.e. syphilis, Lyme Disease, Alzheimer's, Brain Cancers/Tumors] or psychological conditions involving trauma, abuse, sometimes depression and other psychiatric conditions.

The list is far too long for me to really specify anything of value to you. Rather than focusing on anger as a general symptom of thousands of disorders or diseases, you may find it more useful to focus on some of the less obvious symptoms that may also precede or follow the anger.

Yahoo may be of value if you indeed want to search all the conditions in which anger is associated, but I think you'll find the work time consuming, tedious and wasteful. To do the search simply type Anger + Disorder + Disease or something along those lines when doing your search.

10. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

Just to clarify, I'm not interested in this info because I have anger problems. I'm interested in it because someone close to me does, but she wont admit it.

11. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

:hug:

12. You'll be able to reach me in the next day or so. The blog was updated.