Angel

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by wing zero 1020, Feb 29, 2004.

1. who here watches angel on the wb

my question to anyone who does is, who thinks this could be the last season? a friend at work told me that it was

2. backslide

backslide This space for rent. Inquire inside.

It's the last season.

WB confirmed this.

http://thewb.com/PressRelease/Index/0,8341,156980,00.html

3. they said it will be the last season on the WB not ever, it could go the way of buffy and move to another station, although the mention of a movie finale sounds pretty cool!

4. Surgie

Surgie Mein Führer, I can walk!

Last season on the WB but Joss is pitching it to UPN, so hopefully they'll pick it up because so far I'm really liking what they did this season.

5. WERUreo

WERUreo Imua!

I've just recently started watching Angel, and I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't start watching this sooner... It's probably because of Buffy, which I never got into and which I also wish I had watched more of...

It's probably because it's the WB, home of Dawson's Creek and 7th Heaven...

6. Surgie

Surgie Mein Führer, I can walk!

Buffy is on pretty much every day @ 4 & 5 pm on FX, and Angel is on at 5pm over on TNT, it just started at the beginning of the series for buffy (think its only like 7 or 8 eps into the first season now) so you can catch it from the beginning. Personally I think the second season is the best which should be starting next week sometime, so now's a good time to start watching it
    :bigthumb:

7. they are also showing the early episodes of both angel and buffy on the WB on the weekends on saturday at 11:00 pm and 12:00 am and at 12 noon on sunday

8. Hiero

Hiero New Member

Can someone explain how Angel got a son?

9. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

He did the nasty with Darla in a fit of dispair, & she ended up pregnant (& man was she pissed).

It was a deamon-magic pregnancy though, as vamps can't get someone/get preggers in order to have a Conner (Angles son, a human with vampire traits) so he could have a get Cordy (who had deamon traits so she would have the streangth to deal with the visions) preggers ( :ugh: ) so the deamon could come to life....

that help?

10. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I like what they are doing with it this season as well. I enjoy the stand alone episodes a lot, like with the first season, there were a lot of those.

11. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

The Puppet episode cracked me up. What a combo Joss Wedon and Ben Edlund (the Tick).

I'm curious to see where the current story line goes.