MMA Anderson to Wandy: ‘If you had long hair and a pretty mouth..."

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Atmosphere, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

Anderson Silva to Wanderlei: ‘If you had long hair and a pretty mouth, you’d be like Angelina Jolie’

September 12, 2009 by Cory Brady

[​IMG]

At one point in time Anderson and Wanderlei Silva were close friends and training partners out of the feared Chute Boxe Academy in the fight team’s heyday, but those day have past.

Since their time training together in their native country of Brazil the two have long gone their separate ways. Recently, with Anderson training with Rich Franklin to prepare him for his past match with Wanderlei Silva, and both men exchanging unpleasantries in the media, it seemed as if the friendship was far beyond mending.

However, according to Anderson in a recent conversation with Tatame.com, the whole thing just got blown way out of proportion and there’s no bad blood on his end. As a matter of fact, don’t be shocked if you see the two Silva’s training together in the near future.

It was a misunderstanding,” explained the UFC middleweight champion. “We spoke, everything is ok now… If he needs my help, I’ll help him like I help all my friends. We’re together. If I can help him, like I always did…”

As a matter of fact, the two have mended their relationship in a way that has left “The Axe Murderer” open to a little friendly busting of bolas in regards to his recent facial surgery. When asked his thoughts on the recent operation, Anderson had this to say,”Man, he’s more handsome (laughs)… I said to him, “Wanderlei, you’re much more handsome… If you had long hair and a pretty mouth, you’d be like Angelina Jolie (laughs). But he’s ok, he did that surgery because of a nose problem and that’s important. The rest is rest, the guys joke with him and that’s normal.”

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/09...-a-pretty-mouth-you’d-be-like-angelina-jolie/

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

3. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

:rofl::rofl:

good shit that they're friends again :love: