MMA And this my friends is why you dont street fight...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Savage5point0, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

My friends and I are out at a bar. 3 of them are outside and a car drives by with some guys yelling. Words are exchanged and the car speeds off. They continue to stand there and the car returns about 5 minutes later with another car and about 8-9 guys get out and basically a fight breaks out. Another friend runs in to try to stop the fight and gets blindsided with a full swing from a maglight. Fucking cowards, not only do they have to go get more people, but they need to use a weapon.

The end result.

[​IMG]

Broken eye socket (upper and lower)
    62 stitches
    9 screws
    2 metal plates

All over absolutely nothing.

The kid who did it is in jail, and will have this on his record for life.
    My friend will never see well out of that eye again.

Be safe and be smart when you go out.

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

That's also why you carry a gun. If 2 cars full of guys stopped and started shit with me I'd start blasting.

3. FrankieSixxxgun

FrankieSixxxgun New Member

Stupid'll get you hurt.

4. Bausk

Bausk New Member

That probably won't end well either. :hsugh:

5. Savage5point0

True, but the guy who got hit was just trying to break things up. Just unlucky I guess.

Yea, thats probably going to land you a long prison sentence. But its what those guys should have had coming.

6. Artyboy

Better than getting my fucking face smashed in. Tripping over their friends bodies usually does a pretty good job of discouraging spineless thugs. Most people that start shit with two carloads of people behind them fall into that category.

7. Artyboy

It'll hold up in Colorado as long as you weren't drinking. That's one of the reasons I never go out drinking anymore, though.

8. FrankieSixxxgun

I stay out of fights if I don't belong in them, especially if they involve 9 people. I don't know the laws in the state there, but if 9 dudes get out of a car and attempt to assault you here, shooting them is a valid course of action and will be considered self defense. The safest course of action, overall, is staying out of people's shit.

9. Savage5point0

10. Bausk

Bausk New Member

I'd like to think I'd be able to handle myself in a fight because of my training... but fuck that! Who wants to get stabbed, shot, or mag lighted upside the head???

11. FrankieSixxxgun

In a somewhat related story, at the bar I work at last weekend some skinhead thought he was hard from his stay in prison. It doesn't matter how tough you are when the person you're mouthing off at has a knuckle duster on. The skinhead hit the ground like a bag of cement in .5 seconds. Surprise brass > training.

12. Shrug

Shrug Die in a Kimbo fight

the guy who taught me bjj always said its for sport not self defense. Then he proceeded to say his concealed weapon is for self defense :p

13. Bausk

Bausk New Member

Same at my school. Then again my instructors also train knife fighting and other Philipino martial arts focusing on weapons.

14. FrankieSixxxgun

I may train to box, I may lift, I may be a somewhat intimidating dude, but I can guarantee you that what I rely on most is the .380 in my pocket for a self-defense situation.

15. Artyboy

Kel-Tec? That's what I carry most of the time. If I'm going out at night, though, I take the Sig.

16. FrankieSixxxgun

Yessir! P3AT. It fits in my pocket and looks like a cellphone. Definitely the easiest gun to conceal that I've ever owned. I'm sure a .22 would be easier, but that .380 round packs a solid punch. If I gotta shoot you, I want you to die on the scene.

17. Artyboy

18. Titus

Titus New Member

i'm about to pick up a p3at in the next couple of weeks. i haven't shot one yet, but everyone says they are solid little guns.

19. Artyboy

It almost happened at my bachelor party. Luckily (for us I guess) there was a group of guys walking into the parking lot where we were parked right before us. There were about a dozen dudes standing around and just started shit with these guys for no reason. Next thing you know one of them gets up, walks over and clocks one of those guys. He dropped right away and his head just kinda bounced off of the pavement. They just started yelling for help so the dozen guys took off. We were just around the corner from a club where there were about 6 cops standing out front. It sucked watching that whole thing when a) I knew that I couldn't do shit about it and b) I would have had no way to defend myself if something had happened because my gun was at home since I knew I'd be drinking. I don't party downtown anymore after that little experience.

20. >DRIVEN<

>DRIVEN< Hi

that sucks.

21. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Damn you guys are crazy. Packin heat in the club and shit lol wtf...I can't imagine living in a place where u need to carry a gun with you at all times.

22. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

he doesn't, he lives in Colorado :rofl:

I too would not live somewhere I felt i needed a gun, doesn't make sense. It's not the wild west.

23. MADIZM

MADIZM Your mother sux cocks in hell

Colorado is dangerous :squint:

24. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

In my opinion, taking a gun to a club is just stupid.

1) You don't actually want to shoot somebody. Be honest here.
    2) In almost any situation I can think of in a club, pulling a gun is probably the worst thing to do.
    3) I can even think of a few situations where having a gun might make you stick around or involve yourself when you should just leave.

Keeping one in your car, fine. Your house, great. In your pocket at a club? Where do you live, Sarajevo?

25. Artyboy

First of all I said that when I go to the club I leave it at home. You're right about how stupid it is to carry a gun to a club. I just stopped going after my little experience because, to be perfectly honest, they're not so much fun that I want to risk having to deal with retarded meatheads and thug wannabes without any kind of real protection, anymore. As for why I carry a gun everyday...it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. It doesn't bother me to have it on me. It doesn't hurt anyone else to have it on me. I don't go around bragging about how cool I am because I have a gun on me 99% of the time. It's funny because guns are practically banned in places where you need them the most. In places where anyone can carry one around like it's the wild west crime is pretty low. Do you see a trend? Crooks are less likely to fuck with you if there's a possibility that you might be able to fuck with them back. It's why 6'6" bodybuilders get robbed a lot less than 5' tall women.