And the cutting begins... ECY and Cardio Questions!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by dank, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dank

dank fuck yeah

Ok, I'm 6'1 and 188 lbs. Approximately 15-16% body fat (small frame). I've never really had a low bodyfat since I can remember, so I wanna get nice and ripped.

I started the transition from semi-clean bulk to clean cut this week. I'm planning on eating about 2100 calories a day, plenty of protien, and trying to eat as clean as possible. I will continue to supplement with creatine.

As far as excersize, I'm going to stick with hitting the weights (hard) 3x a week, and I'm going to work in 20-30min of semi-intense cardio 2x a week.

Now the fun stuff. I started yesterday with some EC, I'm going to do 25mg E + 200mg C 3x a day for a while (maybe 2 months). I'm saving the Y for when I get a bit leaner, I read somewhere on here that you shouldn't use it until you hit about 12%. Then I'll either do just Y and C or maybe all 3. So far the effects of the drugs are noticeable but not unpleasent. They sure keep me awake in those morning classes ;)

Any advice on this? I want to make sure I get real results.

2. JuggetEQ

JuggetEQ New Member

Where vulnerable open-mindedness prevails
    you must be commited :)

3. dank

dank fuck yeah

:wavey:

4. dank

dank fuck yeah

anybody heard of cases of addiction to the E and C? i mean i know that caffine is addictive....

i find myself looking forward to the next dose... :noes:

5. Sand Hanitizer

Sand Hanitizer Active Member

ill get a headache sometimes if i miss a dose, and i have to gradually stop taking it when im done with the cycle

6. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I think you'll have to cut your calories even further. And your going to end up at like 170 by the time you're ripped.

7. dank

dank fuck yeah

thats not a problem, my main concern is losing muscle so i want to do it very gradually. and i dont have a problem with 170, my clothes fit me best at that weight anyway.

edit: and how low should i go on the calories? 1900? i've been bulking at around 3500 (estimated) for the last 10 weeks or so.

8. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

He would be lucky to be at 170.

9. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

BTW, last time I took ecy it caused palpations so I had to stop. Pur has had the same problem. I would be careful.

10. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

palpitations=lose.

darvocet does that to me :wtc:

11. ChosenGSR

ChosenGSR Mama always said you'd be the chosen one

I'm in the same boat, after reading all the treads about ECY I am still somewhat puzzled at when it's best to take it :confused: However I am only doing CY, not doing the E. And not trying to lose much weight, just get a little more cut :coold:

12. mmmBoss

mmmBoss OT Supporter

Sounds good to me...I'm about the exact same size as you and already a week into it. E/C = nice. I also like the feeling the Y/C gives me in the morning when I wake up...makes my 9 am classes that much easier to get up for.

13. dank

dank fuck yeah

yeah, im a little concerned about that. did you get them right away, or after taking it for a while?

14. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

I only got them after I upped my Y to 15mg (I am 228 at present). I think the Y not being completely out of my system mixed with the EC caused it. I just didn't find the slight gain in fat loss to be worth the risk. I have lost 17 lbs by diet and cardio + lifting in the last two months, so I will be fine.

15. dank

dank fuck yeah

yeah, im going to keep my E and Y seperate, at least untill my body gets used to it.
    the E and C are still keeping me warm at the moment :)

and what kind of cardio are you doing? im thinking run a quick mile or two twice a week, as fast as i can. i've done hiit in the past, its not enjoyable at all, i want to build some endurance too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.