TAT and a Vertical Hood makes 8!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Yowza! What an intense feeling! Again, went to Koi and had Marty do a Vertical Hood piercing for me. I chose a curved stainless steel barbell. Forgot to ask the size..but looking at it now, im guessing a 14?

Felt like: My nipples. Sharp, intense for about 2 seconds that had me gasp. But then Im incredibly sensitive too. I was doing tiny gasps when he was adjusting the reciever too. :hs: But its been about a half hour and aside from the random tingle every now and then, I feel about the same as i did when i walked in. :) Oh, and wet as hell..lol. Funny how that works. I was expecting that though.

Anyway, i was going to take pics of the process and post but my SO was not as excited about that as I was..lol. So no pics for now. ;)

For the girls that have done this..i know its recommended that I abstain from sex for 3 weeks to a month, but in all likeliness..Im gonna have a hell of a hard time doing that. So about how long did you girls wait till you could comfortably engage in fairly normal sexual activity? I know i have to take it easy on myself (gonna have to retire the sex swing for a while ;) ) and listen to what my body tells me, but im just looking for a round about estimate.

Thanks!

2. youngdan

youngdan BWFC

:bigthumb:

:cool:

where are the other 7?

3. Cherryfire

The other 7 would be one in each earlobe, both nipples, tongue, nostril and monroe (lip).

4. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Sarah has done it twice (having to take it out when C was born and left it out for over a year). The first time I think we waited a night, if that long. Second time we waited a good while cuz I also got my PA done that night. I tried to use it a little to fast and owned myself for a month and a half or a little more... :hs:

5. Cherryfire

Thanks HPS...I dont think I'll make another night of painful chastity again! Last night and this morning was just torture!

6. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

I had mine done for about 2 months, my body rejected it for some reason. But when I did have it, I waited 1 week.

7. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Don't just go by what we did. You will know by you're bidy and what it tells you. But, letting it heal for 3 weeks to a month is ideal for proper healing and a happt piercing... ;)

8. Chadnel25

Chadnel25 Member

My gf just got a horizontal hood piercing. we could go doggy after about a week, then anyway we wanted after 2 weeks.

9. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I can't believe you did it. You've become addicted to piercings recently. Way to go. So, when do I get to see it?

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to call you back Saturday, but yuo're right, we do need to hang out again, sometime soon.

10. Cherryfire

Hehe..yeah, im kind of in the middle of a piercing frenzy right now, it seems. I dunno...i just really really like the feeling, the experience of it. And that added bit of jewelry is a huge plus too. ;)

I'll probably show a few close friends soon when its not so bruised and sad looking..lol. Im pretty proud of it.

11. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

and you haven't seen my newest piercing either. hey, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours? :naughty: