analyzing myspace actions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, May 31, 2007.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

i swear to god, i hate the myspace drama thing - but its real. i feel like a teenager posting this, but its bugging me and ultimately the end of my girlfiriend and i's relationship.

my girlfriend and i have been together for 2 months. before her and i were together, she was in a long distance relationship with a guy who lived in portland, oregon. she cheated on him with multiple people, including me. however, i was the only one who was nice to her, and ended up falling for her. we got together, and she broke up with her long distance boyfriend. i am moving out of state to portland, oregon (ha, what a coincidence right?) and we decided to break up for the summer. she said she's going to move up with me at the end of summer (so she can spend more time with her family, and i can get our living situation arranged and ready for her) well, the day we decide to do this, she deletes me from myspace because she claims that seeing my page makes her cry (we both have our profiles private). so i figured that's a good enough reason.

i end up stumbling on her page, and what i see made me completely angry. not only did she delete the pictures of me, and she had written a few nice things about me that she deleted - she re-added her ex boyfriend and he was in her number 1 spot. she deleted all the comments i left her, just so he wouldnt see them.

from my point of view and what ive gathered about her, it seems like she cant even go a day without talking to some guy who she has feelings for, whether its me or ex boyfriends. this whole myspace thing pissed me off, and i told her it wouldnt work.

in a nutshell, its only myspace - but myspace can tell alot about someone. the fact that she deleted me so i cant see her profile and re-added her ex boyfriend and put him in the number 1 spot means that she cant be entirely faithful right? or no =[

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oy. So, why would you get with a woman who has been in bad relationships and cheated on someone she was currently seeing?

Secondly, you guys broke up, and you moved away.

I don't see why you are mad...the signs suggest that the relationship is over, or that it wouldn't work out anyway.

Long story short, she doesn't sound like that good of a gf, so don't worry about it, let her do what she wants....go find someone better.

3. EPD Hater

EPD Hater New Member

I honestly hope MySpace just ceases to exist. I hear nothing but bad stories about the impact MySpace has made on people (including mine). But what if there wasn't MySpace, would this girl have still gone to lengths to start communcating with this other guy?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

2 months and you guys are thinking of moving in together? She cheated on her ex with you?

Yeah, she really sounds rational and stable.

No offense, but her Myspace actions speak volumes. Next thing you know you're gonna be trying to get her password so you can snoop, or try looking through her phone.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I would never, ever, tolerate a woman making me feel like anything other than her first choice.

Respect yourself.

She doesn't deserve you.

6. Ev0lv3

Ev0lv3 New Member

Learning from mistakes here.

NEVER date or fall for a woman that will CHEAT ON HER BOYFRIEND with you, or anyone else.

If she did it to them, she will not think twice of doing it to you. Its almost 95% guaranteed.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Good advice.

I had an ex who every time we got in a fight she would kick me off her page. I was like "uh, immature much?"

She's like "whatever, it's only myspace."

I was like "so, if we got married and you got pissed would you take your ring off, then?"

She's like "whatever."

I was like bye.

edit - ok, the first time I was like "wtf?" but in hindsight I should have been like "bye."

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Flighty girls are so annoying with their myspace/facebook accounts. I know this girl friend who breaks up with her boyfriend probably every few weeks. Whenever that happens they take the whole "status" shit down, delete pics, friend positions, etc. It's really pathetic and immature.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sounds like my ex.

10. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

:werd: Why did you ever even start dating this girl?

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

11. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

I agree the writing is on the way if there's nothing personal to be gained ABORT