analyze this situation v. does she like me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by craigl33, Oct 31, 2006.

1. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

so there's this girl i know from highschool who goes to my university. i'm a 4th year she's a 2nd. she's like my ex's best friend. we've been hanging out recently. sometimes with a lesbian (wingman?) friend of her's or sometimes by ourselves. like the other day i went over to her place to watch a movie, but we ended up sleeping in her bed, nothing happened. we only had like 1 shot of cognac (i wanted to see what all the hippity hop people were talking about). but the thing is she always talks about other guys in front of me. some girls i've talked to say maybe she's trying to make me jealous. i don't know. i just wanna know which ladder i'm on so i can stop wasting my time or not.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You haven't made a move and neither has she. I doubt she likes you as anything more than a friend, and you've given her no reason to believe that you like her as anything more than a friend either.

3. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

probably friendzoned from what you say

4. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I keep seeing people bring up how they slept in the same bed with a female that they're interested in and didn't make a move :uh: When a girl you're interested in is responsive to you, you have to keep advancing. You don't sit back and guess or wait for someone to verbally tell you that she's interested. You advance.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

yeah...at least go for seeing if you can play with the boobs...lol, they're right there!

Yeah, I may get some flak for it, but come on....it's true.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

This is pretty much as close as women get to 'throwing herself at you'.

Being in the same bed is a BIG IOI. Add booze, even bigger... because it gives her plausable deniability. "It just happened!"

7. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Dude, you got to make a move to show her that your not just a friend. If i were you, i would try the same approach, maybe meet at a restuarant and have some drinks and ask if shes wants to go back to her place to watch a movie.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

friendzone. definitely friendzone. good job pussy.

rofl @ wasting "your" time. you are wasting her time being a pussy. she invited you to her bed.

edit: im being a dick to you because you deserve it. "i just wanna know which ladder i'm on so i can stop wasting my time or not." lol.. acting angry at her when any idiot knows you should be angry at yourself and your own inability to act.

9. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well since you didnt make a move you may want to think if you really like women, if not then i would say you need to climb up a different "ladder" :greddy:

10. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

what do you guys mean by making a move? i hang out with her. i took her to a jazz club the other day. i went over to her place cuz she asked me to make her study. bought some starbucks on the way. stuff like that. or do you mean more physically?

11. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Yes, physically.

12. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I'm still kind of a lurker, but I saw another thread with the same situation and was thinking the same thing. If you aren't going to do anything, don't go to bed with her. Does "nothing happened" mean you didn't even kiss or anything? If that's the case, just take the couch.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

did you do ANYTHING physically to show that you want her? That you have physical attraction for her? If you didn't, she is going to think that you are just a really cool friend, who wants to hang out with her a lot, because you are interested in the same things is.

She thinks you don't like her as anything more than a friend, because you haven't tried to kiss her, to touch her, or to have sex with her. I mean, come on, you two were in the same bed, and you didn't try anything, so you must not be interested (again, her thinking).

14. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! yes physically, she thinks you just want to be friends by now, or she thinks you may be interested in the same sex as her. she friendzoned you by now. so my advice to you , if you really do like women, show it.

15. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

He doesn't even need to kiss right away, he can always do the hand/arm/shoulder/ rubbing, hand on her leg or knee, or just offer a back/neck massage. No reasonable female should turn that down... then you just have to do a good job on it! But ensure that you make it clear during the rubbing that you want her... ala, get LOW on her back, even down on her ass, get her sides as close to boobs as u reasonable can, and make firm but soothing motions. Then to really get her, run one hand through her hair as you massage with the other, and breath on her neck. Not big bad wolf type of breathing, just gentle hot air. It will be all yours!

16. One Ton Soup

One Ton Soup New Member

QFT

massages = wet punani

Seriously, you have to tease her a bit to see where you stand. You have to advance further and further. It starts with deep eye contact, maybe only a few inches apart from one another and you can tell by the look in her eyes if she's waiting on you to make the move. Compliment her on her perfume, hair, eyes, etc. If she starts to blush and is playing coy, she's yours man. Make the move. Either kiss her or something.

You could go with the whole "i can tell your future by reading your palm" bullshit line. You rub your finger in her palm, tell her she has really soft skin, start massaging her arms and be like "wow, you're tense...would you like a massage?"

BOOM! Done...punani is yours. Work the shoulders, her neck...ask if she wants to take off the blouse to allow you to get into the harder to rub areas and yea...THE PUSSY IS YOURS!

/enjoy! :hsd:

17. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

i got her. liquid courage.

18. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well you still need to be able to get a girl with out the use of alchohol. yea it makes it easier but still show interest when your sober or she will think it was just a drunk thing. and that goes for any girls you meet, man up and just show that you are feeling the girl, the worst that can happen is being rejected, it goes away

19. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

How much liquid courage did she have? Not to be an ass, but like kdizzle59 points out, you can't be (shouldn't be) drunk all the time, so there are some skills that you still need to work on.

20. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

the alcohol just broke down the barrier. after that no alcohol.

21. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

all I'd need to hear... stay the hell away

22. mazdadrvr

mazdadrvr New Member

Same thing happened to me, pretty well. All I can say is FRIENDZONED!!!!

23. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Friendzoned.

You sent a signal of being asexual. You are like a female friend to her, who she of course trusts to spend time in bed with. If you were a sexually active single male, there is no way she'd have done that without thinking she'd get screwed.

Like she would with friends. If she were interested in you, she'd never risk talking about other guys with you.

Those women, er, girls have no clue as to what they are talking about. Stop asking women for advice on women.

You're on the friend ladder.

If you wanted to date her, you should have acted like a sexually active human male and (1) asked her on a date (2) made a move (3) been offended when she talked about other guys.

Move on, you're wasting your time, and other women who ARE single and want to get with you think you're stuck on her.