FRK Anal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Letifo, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

so i've noticed a lot of you girls like anal on here. Did you like it from the first time you tried it? Or did it take you a few times to adjust to how it felt and/or stretch out? Just curious. My gf and I have anal sometimes and I like it, but i'd like it a lot more if she liked it more. She usually only wants to have it when we are unable to have vaginal sex (period basically) and occaisionally if she's really drunk. Anyway though, we only have it maybe once or twice a month, and even then that's only every couple months we'll do it like twice in one month then not do it for another couple months. We were fucking a couple days ago and i reached around and started kind of fingering her ass and she was kind of into it, but still she wanted my dick still in her vagina. Basically I guess i'm just trying to figure out how to make her enjoy it so that it's something she wants, instead of sort of something i'm allowed to do and as a break from blowjobs when she's "on".

2. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

I've loved it from the first time I ever experienced it. The very first time a man fucked my ass I came harder than I ever had and it's only gotten better since then. I can orgasm from anal penetration alone, and just a little stimulation will make a clitoral orgasm so strong I can't walk for hours. I will say that I don't like anal every time I have sex, either, though. Also, I reserve anal for special people - not booty calls or one night stands.

Have you told her how much it turns you on? If a man whispered "I want to fuck your ass so bad" I think I'd melt. Does she orgasm through anal? Are you stimulating her vag/clit at the same time?

3. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

when women ovulate, they are more prone to relish anal.

I'm curious, when u guys do anal and feel relics of the previous day's meals, do u:

1. push it back up

2. let her poop

3. let the poop dictate the depth of the penistration

4. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

:crying::barf:

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

:rofl: i dont think it quite works like that.

6. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

The thought of it turned my wife off for the longest time. Once she got past the thought of it and just relaxed and enjoyed it, it got a lot better ... and to be honest It was mostly my fault. We tried to play a bit here and there but the second it hurt a little she wanted to stop ... then Sam posted his EDU. EVERYTHING changed. Following Sams advice has changed the way the wife and I have sex. :bigthumb:

My wife now likes a little anal in the foreplay, and sometimes (when feeling frisky) we will have anal sex. She has the most powerful orgasms from anal, and she says the orgasms are different form anal then from clit or vag stimulation.

But the big thing for us was everytime we had anal sex she would be sick the next morning and would be in and out of the bathroom for 2-3 day later. So we figured out that if I cum in her ass she would get sick from it.. if I didn't she wasn't sick

7. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

I had an ex that loved it from the first time she expierenced it too. You just have to start with a finger or two to loosen her up then go slow. But we also bought a pocket rocket and I'd use that on her at the same time. She would have monster orgasms that way, so strong you could feel her ass clamping down like a vice around you.

8. Cobber

yep ... and If I work it right I get her to squirt too :naughty:

9. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

squirters = :naughty:

10. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

I wish I could work greenpillow up to regular anal sex but it seems to hurt her immensely for days on end afterwards. Are we seriously doing something wrong? Improper lubrication? Not enough working up to it (ie. fingering, stretching, foreplay?) I am at a loss. I loved having anal with her. I have never been so turned on.

11. Cobber

do you cum in her ass?

12. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

13. KRUSTYTHECLOWN

KRUSTYTHECLOWN OT Supporter

Hemorroids?

14. Sophie

Sophie New Member

:)

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

no i have had them once.. it has more to do with how deep i was cut.. i have scare tissue from my vagina all the way down to my anus and they cut the opening open as well.. i think that has more to do with it then anything..

16. Cobber

My wife tore a little .. no where near that much

I feel bad for you :hug:

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Man HACK if i have a poo that is big i start to cry.. :wtc: i think it will take a few more years.. before i will attempy anal sex ever again

18. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

Yeah, i've whispered in her ears a few times. That's worked maybe once or twice, but more often it's been like a nono keep fucking my pussy or i wanna suck your dick kind of thing.

As for her orgasming through anal, she had an orgasm once but it was mostly from the clitoral stimulation combined with the foreplay i believe, and she was pretty drunk. Sometimes i stimulate the vag/clit at the same time, others i don't. hard for me to reach sometimes.

19. T0mmy

T0mmy Guest

proof

20. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

tried it this morning with just spit (probably part of the problem today) cuz the lube is at my place and we were at her place. Didn't go that well, she made me stop and jerk off on her face cuz it was hurting her. Didn't go horribly though, she was like "i wish i liked what you liked" and asked what i was doing at 430 so we could try it here with lube :dunno:.

21. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

aright next time you try it instead of just pushing it in slowly try to just push it in past the first sphincter and then wiggle your dick at the base and it will slowly slide into her and shouldn't hurt her. if you feel a pop you did it wrong.

22. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

and just put a finger in first to open it up a bit and lubricate the inside. i do this with just spit and pussy juice and it works great.

23. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I think if they gotta poop you break off and get cleaned up and let them poop.

She like your dick in her vag cause it feels good. you gotta work on vaginal/clitoral stimulation durring anal. not everyone likes pure anal.

24. Trina

Trina New Member

Yeah, when hubby and I do anal, I usually bring out one of my vibes. Definitely intensifies the whole experience. :big grin:

25. Yardsale

Yardsale OT Supporter

:rofl: :eek4: