FRK anal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Apr 4, 2006.

1. drew

drew New Member

i think my girlfriend will finally give anal a try. we've been together for almost a year and i bring it up somewhat frequently but she would get upset cuz she thought thats the only thing that would make me happy with her. we fucked a couple times while i pressed my finger on her butt and she said it felt good :big grin: the other day while we were fucking doggy style i was doing that then told her i was gonna put some ky on my finger and slowly go in her but i'd pull out right away if it hurt. so i was fucking her doggy style while i was sliding my finger in and out of her ass. afterwards she said she liked it and next time maybe i can use my dick :big grin: my question tho is when i cum, do i have to pull out or can i cum in her ass? is it bad for her? i really dont wanna wear a condom and we're both disease free but am i suseptable to an infection or something from the bacteria in her ass?

2. Trina

Trina New Member

If you are both disease free then going bareback is not an issue at all, hubby and I only go bareback and it's AWESOME!

Btw, if she's the least bit nervous about it she will tense up and it will hurt. Let her control things and whatever you do, DON'T force the issue. Also, if you decide to go back to regular sex after having your dick even partially in her ass, make sure you wash it with warm, soapy water and get it CLEAN before going back in her vagina or SHE will be the one with an infection. :)

Happy anal romping and good luck!

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

perfect advice :bigthumb:

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:werd:

And have fun trying! Maybe she will start to LOVE it! :drool: It's a good sign that she likes the finger!