Anal...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dont Go Away, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

My boyfriend has never complained about me not being tight enough, so doing this would be more for me. I just want to suggest it to him that we try. For anyone that has done it, what's the easiest way to do it and is it likeable?

2. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Just tell him you want to try anal. Believe me, he'll do/try it. Guys are pretty open to try pretty much anything- and often times he wants to do it he just dosen't know how to approach the situation. Talk to him about it.

3. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

Ok...and what's the easiest way to actually go about doing it...is there a technique that could make it more likeable/less painful for me...or is it basically just something that is painful no matter what and I'll get used to it eventually?

4. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Never really know if it's painful for her or not. If you think it's going to be painful than why are you going to do it?

There's not really any "techniques" that I know of, unlike regular sex. Just go in and come out i guess. lol.

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Jesus christ you're retarded.

It's going to hurt, thats all there is to it. She needs to be in the mood and relaxed. Its usually better if you enjoy pain somewhat. It doesnt always hurt, but you can bet the first few times it sure will.

As far as techniques, just make sure he listens to you and goes slow for you. It's pretty much gotta be your show for a while. Otherwise there's just different positions which you'll have to try for yourself to know what you like and what keeps you the most relaxed. Some girls like being on top and sitting down on their man, others like doggy style, others like mitionary. There are of course other ways but those are the common ones.

6. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

First thing's first, use lots and lots of lube, then make sure that he starts off with a finger etc to slowly ease up your ass. If he just tries to jam his dick in there without lube or 'warming up' then it's going to hurt like hell. It is defientely something where foreplay helps, and if you can have him get everything else 'relaxed' first too. You might also want to try using your own fingers in there so you can get used to the sensation so you're more relaxed when the time comes.

7. Nafin

Nafin New Member

freakyshiat has a couple of good threads of this nature, one reacuring thing is that you should push like your shitting, it makes it slide easier.

8. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

dont clench or ur dead

9. LP1095LP

LP1095LP Guest

Some guys are truly freaked out about this subject, until I was about 17 I couldn't imagine why any sicko would want to try this.. 10 years later, the ass is my favorite part on girls.

I don't enjoy doing the foreplay part.. I kinda start thinking about things that shouldn't be thought about during sex and lose my erection so I've only done anal like 2 times because I just shove it in :mamoru: and I've found girls don't appreciate that. :rofl:

Yes, I'm immature.

10. trust

trust Guest

Use Lube

11. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

a finger is good...never tried it, but I think a gradual plug....perhaps glass, would be excellent for starting you out

12. weakone

weakone New Member

I'd be terrified to try anal. Remembering losing my virginity, I couldn't imagine doing it all over again. :noes: I dunno. Maybe it's just me, though. If my boyfriend persisted like he used to, I'd probably try. :dunno: Sorry, I didn't really help. Haha.

Use lots of lube and definitely foreplay. Not that that hasn't been said before. :wavey: