FRK Anal Toys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by asylum, Dec 29, 2004.

1. asylum

asylum Guest

i wanna try one out but never know what to buy can anyone have one what should i try to start out

2. asylum

asylum Guest

im a guy and not gay just like the feeling

3. Welcome to the club buddy. I'm not gay either and it feels damn good. Being gay has nothing to do with what feels good. Being gay or straight is your sexual orientation, meaning who you are attracted to. I've been using toys and whatever else I could use on my ass for a while now, and I want to try it with a guy, to see how a real dick would be different. You might not ever get to that point, but I feel pretty comfortable with myself and my sexuality to handle it. As far as toys, I don't have one of these yet, but this prostate massager looks pretty fun. It's 50 bucks though, but sooner or later I'm going to break down and just buy it.

4. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Your open mind is quite sexy I must admit. Good for you.

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Just start out with a simple plug - don't bother with vibrating things just yet. Get used to the feel of the plug and then you can go to town.

Just take any vibrator that you (or your SO may) have and press it to the end of the plug and voila, vibrating butt plug.

6. David02

David02 Guest

I just ordered one of these for myself... I'll let everyone know how it is once I try it out.

7. please let us know. from what i've read on their site it's supposed to be amazing.

8. David02

David02 Guest

Well according to UPS... it was delivered today, so it should be waiting for me when I get home today! :naughty:

If I get some "alone time" tonight, then you can expect a review sometime tomorrow afternoon. :x:

9. FifthGear

FifthGear -