FRK Anal sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by downbynature, Dec 10, 2009.

1. downbynature

downbynature New Member

Hi guys and gals. Just thought I'd get some opinions on the subject of Anal sex/butt play with you guys.
    My wife has gotten into me playing with her ass lately and it seems to be a "button" that allows her to have some incredible orgasms. I'm hoping to eventually be able to work our way up to having Anal sex.
    Any tips on making the transition easier for her? She's still getting over the whole "exit only" way of thinking but she has expressed that she really enjoys me playing with her ass.
    I think it's something she would really like once we get there and I know I would! :naughty:

Thanks in advance.

2. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Well the more you play with it the more it will easily stretch and thus hurt less when she got a cock in there. I'd suggest using toys and LOTS of lube. Might be worth it for the first few times to use a desensitizing lube.

3. mr cheese

mr cheese New Member

well no1 first consideration....

how hung are you? lol size matters, its pretty tight in there...
    if you have the thickness its gonna be a problem... average cock is 4-5 inches around when hard....

no 2 she needs to be wet, I mean really turned on....really super...
    she's probably gonna wanna be working her clit to keep herself going as you reach that back door

no3 lube....essential really..especially if you dont have a pencil dick
    tie this in with cleanliness, you need a lube that works ok with condoms.
    That is unless you and she feels comfortable without, something different about shooting your load in there.... but cleanliness is an issue, the choice is yours.

no4 when and if you get in there....go slow...real fucking slow...at first
    slow stroke...and again unless you have a pencil thin stump dick....go slow and you may not want to put your whole length in at first. Work it slowly and gradually build up. Even then, you aren't gonna pound that ass, you could do her damage, and she'll prbably scream in pain.

Thats about it really

• make sure she's super horny
    • take it slowly and be considerate, if it feels tight for you (and it will) just think about her!
    • lube, get some good lube
    good luck...anal can be fun

4. downbynature

downbynature New Member

Sweet! Thanks for the input. I am a big fan of Anal. I've had girls that were into it in the past but there really was no need for easing into it with them. They just wanted it. lol!
    I haven't actually measured my business but it's at least average. I've tried putting a vibrator of similar thickness in and it wasn't happening so I know she's not quite ready. We'll just have to keep experimenting and keeping it pleasurable for her as we go. I don't want her to get turned off by it.

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

6. downbynature

downbynature New Member

Just throwing an update in here...
    the wife and I got into it last night, I started by lubing up her ass and rubbing gently as she got turned on. Then I put a finger in just slightly as we were fucking.
    When we rolled over and she was on top, she said she was ready to try the vibrating butt plug I bought for her. I started by just moving the tip in and out slightly and she was going crazy. As we continued, I gently continued to push it deeper in her ass. This thing is a pretty good size so she didn't quite take it all in but what she didn't realize was that by the time we were done, she had taken the widest point in and almost took it all inside her with no discomfort at all.
    Anyway, it was a successful night all around. She loved how it felt and it was such a turn on for me to be able to do that for her.
    Thanks again for the tips. I'll keep you posted on our progress! :wiggle:

7. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

8. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

9. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

Had my first anal with my girl last night, and it was AWESOME...

We both hate vaginal sex with condoms, and now that we have yet to switch to pills or patch, anal sex feels FUCKING GREAT :o It's sooo tight, and even though I did not get to thrust much, just being soo close with her, slowly watching her anxious looks turned into expression of pleasure turned me the fuck on..

Couldn't get my whole dick in there tho :hs: Heard that there's another sphincter in there. Perhaps that's why she didn't let me go all the way. But I respect her and stopped mid-length.

10. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:confused: anal you can go balls deep once she relaxes.

11. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

One question: is it safe to do anal without condom (both disease free)?

I heard that there are quite a lot of harmful bacteria down there. Some said it's cool, some said there's danger of infection (for the guy). What's the verdict? Btw, I know not to do A2V, so it's mainly a question for the guy.

12. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ) 400x240 LGE VX10000)

My Pro tip, get a running start. :cool:

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

i'd rather not get shit all over my dick again :wtc:

14. Rampage

Rampage OT Supporter

That's messed up bro. I don't know why you guys would stick it to somewhere that's prudent.

15. Joe Armstrong

Joe Armstrong New Member

lol, your wife is playing "good girl". she's definitely taken a dick in her ass before.

16. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Joe, please learn some respect or go back to the main forum.

17. ...stimpy

...stimpy New Member

:rofl:

18. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

1) A small dildo might be a a better option than the vibrator.

2) You don't need a condom, but it's recommended. It's less about shit-dick and a lot more about her comfort afterwards. If you cum in her ass, she's going to have cum-shits... and nobody benefits from cum-shits

That being said, bareback anal sex rocks! ROCKS!!! I deal with the cum shits.

3) absolutely do not go ass, and then back to vag. Once you commit to anal, you need to stick with it, or jerkoff to completion.

4) You may get shit-dick... it happens. So, keep a rag around just in case. To minimize this, have her douche first. A nice anal-douche kit is pretty cheap and easy for her to handle.

5) a good lube is very important. Try a creamy lube (like boy butter) which will create a layer of lube between your cock and her anal-walls. It lessens the possibility of tearing.

6) Use lots of lube.

7) Check out my edu on the subject (I think it's in the archives). It's critical to take your time and warm her up slowly... be patient and make it fun.

8) Always remember that the sphincter is a muscle and it needs to be relaxed (so she needs to be relaxed) and loosened (so you need to loosen it with fingers and/or a small dildo) before you can get your cock in there. It's important to note, though, that since it's a muscle, it's going to need time to get back tight again... so she'll need to be aware of that for 12-24 hours after the anal sex... farts will sound like wind blowing. And she may want to be near a toilet because her poops may be... lubey.

I know... gross... but it's all worth it for the fun of the actual act.

19. Dr. Magic

Dr. Magic Active Member

I nail every girl I date in the ass. Here's my edu to get it going.

Jerk off beforehand so you can go forever, really pound her without worrying about cumming. When she says she's done, tell her you haven't gotten off yet. Then coyly play up the anal scenario. This part is all about your silver tongue and what she'll do for you. Every girl is different...

Once she gives the ok the easiest way I've found to enter a girl is from a spooning position. Lots of girls have had bad anal experiences cause guys don't know wtf they're doing and try to enter from doggy style. This is a bad idea. The muscles are more relaxed and it's easier to pop in from a spooning position. Then once you're in, make the transition to doggy style. Proceed to pound once she's loosened up. Cum in her and laugh when she has to sit on the toilet.

The end.

20. ...stimpy

...stimpy New Member

Does anyone have more feedback on this? It seams to reason that it would be more comfortable for her if you're not competing for space in there. I would guess that it's a MUST in pr0n because you rarely see even a hint of shit dick... yet it is rarely discussed in anal threads I have seen.

We tried it once and no matter what, she still hates it ... so yeah.

21. CarolinaE

CarolinaE New Member

use alot alot of lubricant and be gentle dont be hasty at all .... and if she experiences any extraordinary pain .... STOP!!! cause thats not at all a good sign!

22. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

See post # 5 and I keep a link in the FS archives. I think it is in the Toy thread :mamoru:

23. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

fucking faggot 09... might as well be a '10 with lines like that in here. :rolleyes:

24. achubb

achubb New Member

There is just as much a chance of catching a disease from anal sex as there is vaginal. it is easy to break blood vessels and therefore transfer something onto your partner or vice versa. Anal sex feels great ( I have really good orgasms when my bf does me in the ass) AND i know i can't get pregnant

25. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

true, but you're not likely to catch e-coli from vaginal sex, which is probably what the TS was asking about...